Comfort.

"Hey, baby!" I say in a baby voice to Aaliyah as I pick her up.

"Airi." Tray says leaning in the doorway.

"Tell Dada someone else is talking to mama!" I say to Aaliyah still talking in a baby voice.

"Airi, I'm sorry. I know it looks bad but it's not as bad as it sounds." He says following me to the changing table.

"You know what you're absolutely right. Let's go visit your kids across the world, huh?" I say looking up at him. "Aaliyah should get to know all her siblings!" I say in the baby voice again.

"Aaliyah tell mama to get that huge stick out her ass!" He says looking at Aaliyah.

"Fuck you, Tray." I say as I give him Aaliyah and walk away.

"Airi..."He says. I continue to walk out. I grab my purse and throw on a jacket and shoes.

"Where are you going?" Tray says following me again.

"Out." I say and then close the door behind me.

Tray's POV

Airi left me at the house all by myself with the babies. It was such a struggle especially because Airi and I do everything together and being without her made me realize how much more I needed her. I called her multiple times and left a thousand voice mails telling her how sorry I was.

It is now 4 o'clock in the afternoon and Airi's cars pulls into the driveway. Dan wants to wait at the door but I tell him to go upstairs and watch Aaliyah in her crib.

Airi's POV

I walk in the door and Tray's just standing there with a guilty look on his face almost like if you broke something.

"Tray I don't care anymore." I say and he lets go of the breath he was holding in.

"What do you mean?" He asks as I put my stuff down.

"I don't care. You do whatever you feel you need to do." I say throwing my hands in the air.

"Where is this coming from?" He asks still confused.

"Just forget about it." I say and I kiss his cheek. We're at the nursery door and when we walk in the Aaliyah and Dan get excited. I look back at Tray and smile but he's still scratching his head.

____________________________

Oh and What y'all think Airi did while she was gone?