WTF.

When I woke up Armon was calling me. I looked at the time. 2 o'clock.

"Hello?" I say sleepily.

"I'm coming over." He says.

"What?! Armon not right now, let me come to yo-" I say getting cut off by the dial tone.

"Ughhhhhh." I say kicking the covers off of me. Just then Tray walks in.

"Hey." He says a little white faced.

"Hey! So Armon is coming over." I say putting on some pants.

"But his weekend isn't until 2 weeks." He says confused.

"No it is. He's coming for me." I say cringing a little.

"Why?" He says even more complexed.

"I don't know." I say walking past him.

"What the hell." He whispers. "Why the hell is he coming here?!" He says following me.

"Tray calm down." I say knowing he would react this way. The door bell rings.

"Don't you fucking get that." Tray says grabbing my arm. I walk up to him and push him away so that I can free my arm. I walk down the stairs and he doesn't say anything after that.

"Hey." I say looking at Armon's somewhat worried face.

"Hey." He says looking in the house and notices Tray.

"It's ok, he's being a brat right now." I say pulling him in by his arm. "Oh and thank you for texting Tray, you're a life saver." I whispered to him.

"What?" He says.

"You know the text about treating me right and stuff?" I ask.

"Um no, I don't have Tray's number." He says confused.

"Oh...ok well why were you so determined to come here today?" I say changing the subject.

"Airi I think we should talk in private." He says looking up at Tray mean mugging him.

"Come on." I say leading him to the door. We walk outside.

"Airi you know I still love you right?" He says bluntly. "You are and always will be the reason for my very being-" He says but soon stops when Tray simply walks out past him and I and proceeds to walk to his car.

"Tray!" I yell watching him go to his car.

"I'm done, Airi."