8 Months.

Sure enough when I came back to my office he was gone and I went back to being my miserable self. Work went by fast and I got in my car to see a screenshot on a piece of printer paper.

 Work went by fast and I got in my car to see a screenshot on a piece of printer paper

I sighed. What the hell is this man doing with his life. I looked on the back of the paper and it said can we talk.

I started the engine and drove home after that. Tray has called me twice since I got in the house and after I got myself situated I called him back.

"Airi! Oh thank God. Are you ok?"

"Yes Tray I'm fine. Now what do you want?" I say turning on the TV.

"I wanna see you and my baby."

"Tray we don't know if it's your baby."

"Yes I do and you do too, don't lie." He says and I can tell he's saying it through a huge smile.

"Tray What do you want?" I say holding back my giggles.

"I want you Airi."

"Ok Tray." I say exhaling loudly.

"Airi did you get the screenshot?"

"Yes I did."

"And..."

"Tray What the fuck is wrong with you?" I say surprisingly calm.

"I thought th-"

"You thought I was gonna want you back after you broke an innocent girl's heart?" I say raising my voice.

"Airi please calm down. I promise it's not like that at all."

"No Tray, it is." I say but feel a excruciating pain. "Ow, SHIT." I say groaning.

"Airi what's going on?!"

"I don't know Tray. OUCH." I say holding my belly.

"I'm coming baby, stay there!"

"No wait Tr-" I say but he hangs up.