Neighbors n.m.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I was in the kitchen literally making the biggest mess ever. I was baking a cake for one of my customers sons birthday. He wanted a rocket ship cake. As cool as that sounds it's sure is stressful as hell.

I blew my hair out of my face. Just then there was a knock at the door. "JUST A SECOND!" I yelled finishing mixing the batter and putting it in the cake pan. I wiped my hands on my apron. I opened the door and saw a really attractive guy standing there. "Hi I'm Nick. I'm your new neighbor." He introduced himself. He had a really nice smile.

"Nice to meet you Nick and welcome to the neighborhood! I'm y/n." I gave him my hand to shake. "Cooking I see." He said looking at my apron and chuckling. "Yeah. I'm a cake baker." I nodded. "BABE COME OVER AND HELP ME PUT ALL THE BOXES INSIDE!" A girl yelled from the car.

All my chances of getting with this guy were gone. "COMING!" He yelled back at her. "You should go. Don't want to keep her waiting." I slowly backed up into my house again. "Okay, it was great meeting you y/n." He winked and went back next door. I felt my heart start to flutter. We literally just met and I am already head over heals for him.

I kept my windows open to take the smell of cakes out of my house. I love cakes but I get sick of them now since I make them all the time. "I'm going to go get my nails done babe. I'll be back in an hour or 2." The same girl said walking to her car. "Okay, take your time." He said holding a box. He looked over to my house and saw me staring and smirked.

I looked away real quick. Already embarrassing myself. Good job y/n. She drove away and I continued to finish the other parts of the cake. There was another knock on the door. "COMING!" I said washing my hands again. I opened the door and saw Nick again. "Hi." He smiled. That smile made me melt. "Hey." I smiled back. "Do you mind if I hang out with you? I don't know what else to do since my girlfriend went to get her nails done."

"Yeah sure come in!" I let him inside. I crossed my fingers and prayed to Jesus. We talked about each other for a while. I then put the cake in the oven. In the glass of the oven I could see Nick leaning over the breakfast bar and looking at my ass. I felt my face get hot. Not because of the oven, but because a hot ass guy is looking at my pancake ass.

I bent back up slowly slowly and looked down at the glass again to see him nodding his head and smirking. I tried not to chuckle. "I'm gonna go take a shower I'll be back." I said walking up the stairs. I moved my his back and forth as I walked up the stairs. I washed my hair and changed into some shorts and a long t-shirt. I let my hair air dry and I walked back downstairs to see an empty room.

Where did Nick go? I looked in the living room, kitchen, upstairs, and downstairs. I heard someone panting in the guest bedroom. "Ni-." I stopped talking when I peeped through the door and saw him jacking himself off. He was sweating and going at it. He was huge as well. I opened the door a little more and he saw me and covered himself with this shirt.

"H-heyyy y/n." He stuttered. He was so sexy right now. I wanted him. I wanted him now. I've held it back for a while but I can't wait no more. I walked over to him and uncovered him. His dick spring up immediately. He didn't stop me. He wanted this as well. I wrap my hand around his member and start bobbing my head up and down. I started off slow and started to increased speed.

"Fuck y/n holy- fuck." He groaned. I giggled and that sent vibrations all over him. He groaned and gripped my wet hair. I knew he was about to come to I took him out my mouth. "WHY Y/N!" He said in frustration. I giggled. "Now your in trouble." He said throwing me on the bed. "I know we just met, but it's something about you that made me want you so badly." He said in a low voice.

He kissed all over my neck and started sucking everywhere. I moaned softly and ran my hands all over him. I took of his shirt and grazed my nails on his back. He took off my shirt and I wasn't wearing a bra. He just smirked and started kissing down my chest leaving hickeys all over the place.

He slid his hand inside my shorts. "You're this wet already?" He started rubbing me through my panties up and down. "Nick-." "Nope. You earned this. Now you'll have to wait." He said kissing my ear. He sucked on one of my boobs and continued to rub me faster. I moaned again and again. "I've learned my lesson his shove into me already." I begged.

He got up and pulled my shorts and panties down leaving me fully exposed. "Damn..." He said biting his lip. He went into his pocket and pulled out a condom and slid it on. He rubbed his tip up and down my vagina. "Stop teasingggg." I moaned. He moved his dick and inserted 3 fingers inside of me. I gasped as he started pumping at a fast speed. "Oh my god Nick." I moaned. He bent down and licked my clit making eye contact with me. I was gripping the sheets so tight that my knuckles were a white.

I felt a knot forming in my stomach. "Nick I-." I cut myself off when he took his fingers out. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I said annoyed. "Payback sweetheart." He smirked. He kissed me again. We made it into a full make out session. We both stopped and he lined himself up. "If it hurts just tell me." He said before entering me. I nodded.

He rammed into me. I whimpered. Hes so big oh my god. He started thrusting. He didn't take his time. He was hungry alright. It didn't hurt at all. I've never felt this good ever. I scratched all along his back to release some of the pressure. He was trusting in and out so fast and hard I couldn't make anything come out my mouth.

"Oh my- fuck meeeee." I moaned. "You like that huh?" He groaned. He held my neck. I bit my lip and looked at him with innocent eyes. His eyes looked even hungrier. He squeezed my neck a little more but not too much to choke me. I squealed and wined in pleasure. "Nick-." "I'm not there yet." He moaned.

He had my legs on his shoulders and his hand still on my neck. My mouth fell open. I was taking in way too much pleasure then I need. I clawed his back with my nails again but harder. "FUCK FUCK FUCK OH MY GOD." I screamed. "Holy shit I'm- fuck y/n." He moaned. I guess he reached his high because he started to slow down.

I hit my high a few minutes later. We were both panting. "On your knees sweetheart." He said taking off the condom. I did what he said and started jacking him off. He immediately came all over me and the floor for a good few minutes. "I didn't think you'd be THIS good shit." He said still panting. "Trust me hun, I can do more than this." I winked.

"Hey do you smell anything burning?" Nick asked. I was so confused until it hit me. The cakes. I put on my shirt and ran out to the kitchen to see the oven smoking. "Shit shit shit!" I said taking out the hot ass pan. "Next time I'll come when you aren't busy." Nick chuckled. "Next time?" "Oh sweetheart. There's gonna be SO MANY next times." He said leaving and closing the door behind him.

___________________________
__________

HIIIII OH MY GOD WOW I ACTUALLY DID THAT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!

-K🎷