Laundry a.p.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I was doing the laundry and listening to Dead To Me by Kali Uchis. I absolutely love that song. I was folding my boyfriend Austin's clothes when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Hi." He said kissing my cheek.

"Hello." I smiled and kissed his lips. His hands roamed up and down my chest. "Someone's horny." I chuckled. "Hell yeah I am." He said in a low voice in my ear. I chuckled and got out his grip to put away our clothes. "You look fine as fuck. Who said you could look this good today?" He said interlocking our fingers together.

"Babe, I'm wearing one of your old shirts, shorts, and my hair is a mess." "It just makes you look sexier." He whispered him my ear. I felt chills go down my spine. I went back to the Landry room to put more clothes in the machine.

I heard Austin go into our room. As I was doing the laundry I was listening to my music and bobbing my head. I finally put everything in the dryer and went to go do other chores around the house.

I cleaned the kitchen, the living room, I vacuumed the floors and dusted the cabinets. I was sweating a lot. I decided to take a shower and wash my hair. I took my time and let the water hit my back over and over again. I finally finished and changed into some comfy shorts and a t-shirt again.

I went back to the laundry room and put my dirty clothes in the washing machine. I took out the dry clothes from the dryer and started to fold them.

Just then the door slammed and I was put on top of the washing machine. "Wha-." Austin crashed his lips onto mine. His hands ran up and down my thighs as mine went to the side of his face. He pulled my shorts down along with my underwear. His hand rubbed up and down my heat.

He inserted 2 fingers and immediately went at a fast pace. "Austin..." I moaned. His thumb fiddled with my clit as he trusted. He took off my shirt and I wasn't wearing anything underneath. He grasped one of my boobs and started sucking on them.

He trusted his fingers in and out of me and god it felt so good. I bit my lip and threw my head back. "Oh y/n. This ain't nothing." He smirked and took out his fingers and put them in my mouth. As I was sucking the life out of his fingers he took off his pants and his held his member.

He picked me up off of the washing machine and he sat on top. He patted his lap and I sat. He lined himself into me and he went all the way in. "Bounce." He commanded. I did what I was told and bounced up and down on his dick. (CRINGING SO HARD💀)

He had a hard grip on my ass as I bounced up and down. I was moaning a lot and LOUD. I started to go faster and his grip got tighter. I then started to get tired and he started trusting in and out of me so fast. "Oh my- holy shit Austin!" I moaned. He was panting. He started to give me love bites all over my chest.

I wined in pleasure. After a long hard working day I deserve this I guess. "You're so fucking sexy." He murmured in my ear. I moaned and moaned. Some moans, mainly groans came out of his mouth. "Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!" I wined.

Just then he picked me up off of him and started to jack himself off. His cum went into my mouth and I swallowed. He was panting like crazy and so was I. "Looks like we have more laundry to do." He smirked.

___________________________
I cringed so hard doing this one like I love Austin but I CAN NEVER NEVER EVER, IMAGINE HIM LIKE THIS. THIS IS JUST WRONG. CRINGY. JUST UGHHHH💀💀💀💀

Next chapter coming soon!!

-K