Brothers Best Friend e.h.

Y/n's POV.

(Y/b/n = your brothers name)

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN!" My annoying ass older brother called. "WWWWHHHAAATTT?!" I responded. "EDWINS COMING OVER SOON SO IF HE GETS HERE OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM. IM GONNA TAKE A SHOWER!" He yelled again. I groaned. "FFFIIINNNEEE!" I responded.

On one hand I thought Edwin was really cocky but on the other hand he was so fucking hot. Like I would ride him all day long. Before you judge me SIS HAVE YOU SEEN HIM? WHEW!!

I was FaceTiming y/bff/n. "Girl why you groaning about seeing Edwin? You should be thankful he comes to your house literally all the time. He's a cutie." She said biting her nail. "He can be such a dick sometimes but you're right, he is extremely cute." I agreed.

The doorbell rang. "That's probably him!!!" Y/BFF/n squealed. I rolled my eyes. "Don't hang up." I said putting my phone down. I walked to the door and saw Edwin standing outside. I opened the door and he was wearing a black shirt with some design that was blue and red and wearing jeans. "Hey y/n." He smirked.

"Hello Edwin." I said normally. I let him inside. "Y/b/n is in the shower so you can hang out until he comes out." I said walking back to my room. I closed the door and fell back on my bed. "Did he look cute?" She asked. "As always." I smiled.

We were just talking when mr door flew open. I turned around and saw Edwin. He walked over to me and I sat up in bed. "Edwin what are y-." He cut me off by smashing him lips onto mine. "Just hanging out." He said pulling down my leggings.

"You don't know, how long, I've waited to get alone time with you." He said in a sexy voice in my ear. My eyes went wide. I went with it shit like I wasn't gonna be against this. He got in his knees and started leaving purple marks all over my inner thighs.

He then moved my panties aside and licked his tongue all over the place. I gasped and moaned. He was going all over the place. He started sucking my clit really forcefully. I was over the moon. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pushed his head in further.

"OH MY GOD EDWIN!" I moaned. He covered my mouth. "We have to be quiet y/n." He said getting up. I nodded my head. He unbuckled his pants slipped on a condom. He went right in and I gasped again. My mouth was wide open.

He started at a slow pace. I bit my lip and looked at him with innocent eyes. "Stop." He said putting his hand on my neck. He started thrusting faster. I tried so hard now to moan. He threw my shirt up and moved my sports bra up as well. He started sucking on my left tit and took his hand off my neck and gripped the right one. "Oh my god you're so good at this." I moaned.

"Fuck y/n your moans are driving me crazy and all but you need to be quiet." He groaned. He went faster. All you could hear was skin clapping and moaning. He put his hand over my mouth.

I started rubbing my clit because I was getting really really close. I finally released, but Edwin wasn't done yet. "Almost.. there.." He groaned. He started to slow down and before he could finally finish he hit into me one more time all the way in and I basically screamed in his hand with pleasure.

"Y/NNNN IS EDWIN HERE YET?!" I heard my brother yell from his room. "UHH YEAH HES IN THE KITCHEN DOWNSTAIRS!" I yelled back. "That's my cue to leave. He said coming out of me. He threw away the condom and buckled his pants back up. "Bye y/n." He said making out with me again. He stopped and left the room.

What. Just. Happened. I put my clothes back on and grabbed my phone to call y/BFF/n again but she was still on my phone. "My ears y/n MY FUCKING EAR BUT HOLY SHIT YOU JUST HAD SEX WITH EDWIN!!!!!!!!" She squealed with joy. "You do NOT tell anyone about this." I ordered. She zipped her lips.

"So how did you feel?!" She asked. "You have no idea."

________________________
Edwin is hot.

Next chapter coming soon!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!🎅🏻🎄❤️

-K🎄