Math Class a.p.

Your POV.

It was the last period of the day and we were all taking notes in math class. I was tapping my pencil as I was trying to figure out how to solve this problem. "Do you get this?" Brandon turned around and asked me with a confused face.

"Yeah. You wear glasses you should know this you're smart." I joked. "Some people with glasses are dumb too." He rolled his eyes. I helped him with the problem and then he turned back around. Suddenly I started to feel someone tugging my shirt. I looked to see my boyfriend Austin tugging my shirt. "Yes?" I whispered. "I need help with something." He pointed to his pants and I could see his hard dick through his pants.

"I am not sucking your dick in the middle of class." I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Well duh you're gonna get caught. I was thinking more of a hand job." He said. "No! Not right now." I said going back to my work. "Pleaseeeee y/n!" He pouted. I looked around. "You're so annoying." I said stretching my arm out to his area. I went inside his sweats and through his boxers. I started going up and down.

He cleared his throat a little and acted like nothing was going on but I knew he was enjoying this. Just then Edwin turned around and started talking to me. "How do you solve number 5?" He asked. "Figure it out you're a smart boy." I told him. I was praying he wouldn't look down. "Pretty please! I'll be your best friend!" He begged.

"You slide and divide remember? When you slide the 2 over you have to divide the number by 2 at the end to get the correct answer." I explained. "Ohhhh I get it. See this is why you're here y/n." He said Turing around. I looked over at Austin and he was breathing a bit louder and he was so concerned. I went a little faster and he started bouncing his leg.

"You like that?" I whispered. He looked at me and smirked. "Of course." I went a little faster and he closed his eyes and put his hand on his face to cover it. "Um y/n?" He said not looking at me. "Ye-." Before I could finish I felt a liquid fill my hands. "AUSTIN! No warning?!" I whisper yelled. "I'm sorry I was about to tell you but it came before I could say anything." He shrugged. I grabbed some napkins out of my desk and cleaned my hand.

The bell then rang and everyone packed up their stuff. "That was fun." He said kissing my cheek. "Maths probably gonna be my favorite class if you keep this up." He smiled at me. "You're something else porter, but I love you." I kissed his cheek.

_____________________________
Hellooooo it's been a hot minute but I'm here still😂

Next chapter coming soon!!

-K👀