Secretary z.k.

Your POV.

I had to stay late at the office because my jackass of a boss, who's also one of the handsomest man I've ever seen, needs me to do his work for him. He was here as well. He thought if he had help it would go faster.

My eyes were starting to get heavy. The screen on the computer started to get blurry and then black. "Y/N WAKE UP!" He yelled. I woke up in a heartbeat. "I'm sorry." I yawned. "Can't you just finish this already?" He said walking back to his office. That's it. I've had it.

I got up and stormed into his office. "May I remind you that this is YOUR work that YOU decided to finish last minute?? I'm out of here." I said about to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "You are to not speak to me that way again. Am I clear?" His jaw clenched.

I was nervous now. I don't want to loose my job. Me and my damn mouth. His face was right in front of mine. I was sweating. I've imagined getting this close to him. Never thought it would actually happen.

"You're gonna regret talking to me like that." He said leaning me against his desk. He ripped my shirt off and the buttons flew everywhere. He squished my face together and started making out with me. I gave in. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!! I pulled my shirt down and he sat me on his desk.

His hands roamed my entire body. He was touching my heat now. He went inside the fabric and started fingering me. I was moaning and groaning. He was curling his fingers as he fingered me.

He pulled my bra down and started sucking on my breasts. "On your hands and knees." He ordered me. I did as he said and got on my hands and knees on his desk he took off his shirt and slid his pants down he opened a condom he got from his drawer and slid it on his dick.

He was really big. "I don't know if I can tak-." I was cut off by him inserting himself into me. I gasped and my mouth fell open. "I think you can take it." He said in my ear. He started trusting and he pulled my hair back. "I'm in charge of this business. Do I make myself clear?" He said in my ear again as he thrusted.

"Ye-yes sir." I said while moaning. He continued to push himself into me. I was screaming in pleasure. He smacked my ass a few times and continued to pull my hair. The desk was shaking back and forth. He slammed into me a couple more times before coming out of me and eating me out.

His tongue went everywhere and it felt so good. "OH MY FUCKING GODDD." I yelled. I released all over his mouth and he licked up everything. We were panting. He sat down on his chair and pointed to his dick. I got on my knees and started sucking on it. I was sucking so hard I could feel him get hard again.

He released a little while later for about a good 15 seconds. I looked at him and smirked. "I've learned my lesson sir. I'll never speak like that again." I said wiping my mouth. "Good girl." He said bringing my face closer to his.

_____________________________
Hello again!!

Next chapter coming soon!!

-K🤣