Jacuzzi b.a.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I just had a nasty argument with my boyfriend, well.. now ex boyfriend. I caught him cheating on me with the hoe of the school. I was crushed. I left his house in tears. I drove all the way to my Brandon's house. He always makes me feel special and he always makes me happy whenever my ex did something to make me sad.

I knocked on the door and he opened it. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some grey sweat shorts. I sniffed. He didn't say anything but just pull me into a hug. "You were right. You were right this whole time. I'm such an idiot." I cried. "No your not. You were just blinded by love." He rubbed my back.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked holding me while walking to his couch. "Mhm." I replied. I snuggled up right next to him as we watched this horror movie. His hand ran all over my body. Just then there was a really scary part in the movie that made me jump. He held me tighter and rubbed my arm. "It's okay y/n." He chuckled. I chuckled as well.

We looked at each other for a few seconds. I blinked a few times and he looked back at the screen. Brandon's always had a place in my heart. I guess I never thought of him as more than a best friend. Not to mention he's extremely sexy.

"Wanna go in the pool?" I asked rubbing his arm. "Now?" "Yeah, we can hop in the jacuzzi for a little." I sat up. "Okay." We both got changed. I went outside to see him inside already. His eyes were glued to my body. "You like what you see?" I smirked. "Yeah, those hot Cheetos on the table behind you." He pointed. I gave him a face and he started laughing.

I got inside and we just relaxed. Seeing Brandon shirtless made me feel a different way. A way where I wanted to touch him. He took some water in his hands and ran them through his hair. That sent me over the moon. "Fuck it." I said swimming closer towards him. I crashed my lips onto his. He was surprised at first then started kissing me back.

His hands went to my lower back and mine were on the sides of his face. "Y/n-." I shushed him. I took off my top and his eyes went wide. He forcefully kissed me again while massaging one of my breast. "You don't know how long I've wanted this." He said breaking the kiss. "Now you have it, don't take it for granted."

He leaned me up against one of the sides of the jacuzzi. I felt him bulging out on my heat. I grind on his bulge slowly and he groans. He kissed all down my neck and leaves little love bites.

I pulled down his shorts and started to move my hand up and down his member. He jumped up on the jacuzzi and sat down. I kitty licked his tip. "Y/n stop already." He hissed through his teeth. He gripped my hair tightly and bobbed my head up and down. I moaned on purpose to make him go over the edge. I felt his load shoot to the back of my throat. I swallowed him and started doing the hand motions again.

I pulled him back into the water and started kissing him again. "We don't need this anymore." He said untying my straps on my bikini bottom. I felt his fingers rub up and down. I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

He lifted me up and had his arms wrapped around my thighs. He came right into my heat and licked a stride up. I gasped. He chuckled and started to eat me out. I pushed his head in more. "Oh my god- you're so much better than him." I moaned. I tangled my fingers into his hair.

He hummed making my whole body vibrate. I moaned again and again. His thumb played with my clit in circles. "Brandon." I moaned his name. He rubbed faster. I soon then came. He came back up and kissed me letting me taste myself. While he was kissing me he stuck 2 fingers in pumping in and out.

I moaned again and again. We both just looked at each other. He took his fingers out and put them in my mouth. He lined his top up with me and slowly went in. "Tell me when to stop." I nodded. He started trusting slowly. I moaned and bit my lip again. "Faster." I moaned. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded my head and he picked up the pace.

"Oh my god this feels so good." I moaned. His head went into my neck and he started sucking random spots. "Get on your hands and knees." He ordered. I did as he said and he slammed into the back of me. I wined and squeezed my eyes shut. He gripped my hair again and pulled me back as he went in and out.

"I wanted to scream in pleasure but we were outside and I don't want anyone to come out and see us doing the nasty. I couldn't get anything out of my mouth. "Who makes you feel this good? I know it's not that loser ex boyfriend of yours. Tell me who makes you feel this amazing." He groaned in my ear.

"Y-you." Follows by a moan. "Good answer." He pulled my hair harder making my back bend. My mouth fell open and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Oh my god- shit y/n." He moaned. Just then I felt his warm liquids inside me. His trusts were becoming sloppy and he let go of my hair.

He squeezed my cheeks together and kissed me again. "Y/eb/n who?" I panted. He chuckled. He kissed me again, grabbed our clothes and went back inside.

_____________________________________

Oof so I need to update the tutor which will be one day next week I promise.

Next chapter coming soon!!

-K🐠