Cursed

Y/N's POV

"Ms Y/N, can you play with us a little longer?" I heard the voice of a young girl behind me as I was making my way to the exit. I turned around and knelt so I can face her. I cupped her face and pouted. "I'm sorry,  Hyuna. I can't today, but I promise you to stay longer tomorrow, okay?" i told the little girl and i saw her pouting. "I'll bring you some candy if you are a good and patient girl." Her face lit up and a smile formed on her cute, baby face. "Okay!" she said and then ran off to the rest of the kids. As I stood up and turned to leave I heard her screaming. "BE GOOD! SHE'LL BRING CANDIES TOMORROW!" and then all of them started yelling like crazy. I coughed a bit loud for them to hear me and suddenly there was dead silence. I giggled and left the building.

It was exhausting. They are all so cute and all that, but it's definitely not what I want.

Parents' will. 

Make them happy. Make them proud. You need to be cured. For them. 

I walked to the bus station and waited a bit until the bus came. I found myself a seat next to the window and made myself comfortable as there wasn't much people inside. Looking outside the window, the blue sky filled with dark grey clouds, I got lost in my thoughts. How desperate I was to get away from this life. My parents never visit me anymore, they just call me almost everyday to check up on me. I live alone at our old house. They moved out the moment I finished school. "We think it's for your best to stay alone and get comfortable at being away from your family. It'll help your transition when you'll take your final vow." That was my mom's argument. How cold her voice was saying those words. I knew that they thought I was cursed. I heard them saying that to a family dinner few years ago. They truly believe in God and they think only him can cure me. Like I have an incurable disease. I don't. I'm not going to die. My body at least. My soul though is going to be trapped in someone else's will. A loud horn dragged me out of my thoughts and just in time to get off the bus. I stepped out and I realized that there was some weird guy wearing a face mask that had parked his motorcycle right in front of the bus and was looking inside, desperate to find someone inside the bus. After a long minute of the bus driver pressing the horn and the weird guy not giving a shit about the rest of the people around, he decided to move his moto and let the bus continue his way. I stood there for a while to see what was happening. Few people were still yelling at him. I heard others say that he's being doing this for the past hour at every single bus that had stopped there. I looked closer and he had a picture in his hand. For a brief moment I thought of approaching him but then I remembered I had to go the post office to collect some stuff my parents sent me. So I turned the other way. 

After collecting the boxes my parents sent me, I made my way back to my house, but just in the middle I remembered the candies I promised to bring to the kids, so I once again turned around. But I didn't calculate the weight of the boxes and they were almost hiding most of my front view in a way I couldn't see where I was stepping so when I stepped forward, I missed the pavement and I dropped the boxes on the floor and as I was making my way down to the cold hard ground, feeling my butt ready to greet the asphalt, I felt someone grabbing me from my waist and preventing me from falling any further. I let out a sigh and cursed behind my teeth, hoping nothing fragile was inside those boxes. I turned to see who prevented me from breaking my hips, and my jaw dropped when I saw the weird man from earlier looking at me head to toe. "T-Thank you!" i mumbled. He stood there silent. We made eye contact for a good one minute, cause after all, his eyes were everything I could actually see, and then he just pushed my shoulder walking past me heading to his moto ready to place it in front of the bus that was headed to the bus station. After I cursed a little more inside my head I started picking up the things that had escaped the now ripped boxes. 

I arrived home and check if anything was broken or needed to be placed on the fridge. Hopefully neither. I made my way to the couch and sat down tired. "FUCK THE FUCKITY FUCK! JESUS! UUUUGH! Relax Y/N, relax. You need to stop cursing. Just..ugh!" I stood up, took my wallet and keys and left the apartment cursing, "If I go to hell, I'm sure it's gonna be filled with candies!"