Chalkboard

Yoongi's POV

After an hour of trying to find Y/N, she called me. "Where the hell are you? I've been looking for you everywhere." my voice was worried but happy that she finally called me and she was fine. "Yoongi, relax. I'm okay. I found Jiyong and he brought me home." her voice calm. "What? What were you thinking being alone with him?" I raised my voice a bit. "I had no choice okay? He found me while I was running and-" I cut her mid sentence "I'm sorry for raising my voice. I was super worried. But I've got good news. Jin will help us. He texted me were we should meet him tomorrow. He'll tell us everything he knows. I'm coming over."

Y/N's POV

"I should probably call him. He must be worried sick." I practically begged Jiyong. "Okay, but put it on speaker." I sighed but obeyed. I dialed his number and immediately my sweet brother snatched it out of my hands and put it on speaker. The moment Yoongi said he was coming over he hang up and looked at me dead serious. "The moment you'll know the address, you will text it to me." i grabbed my phone and stepped away from him. "No. What the hell? Who do you think you are? I'm not telling you anything." he chuckled. "Then, I guess, i can tell mom that you are totally ready to take your vow. The sooner the better, huh?" i opened my mouth to threaten him, but realized that there's no point. He will eventually take what he wants. Just like always. "Fine. But don't you dare show your face there." i tried to stay calm. "I'm not asking your permission to do anything little sis." and just like that, he walked out of the house. 

Yoongi stayed at my place and we spent the next day together, thinking about what Jin has to say and how we can use his confession to our advantage and put Jiyong to jail once and forever. The hours wouldn't pass and our eagerness to find out the truth only became stronger. Yoongi was pacing back and forth to the living room floor and I had already drunk 4 cups of coffee. The meeting was set at 9pm and it was hardly 7pm. The destination was merely 20 minutes with Yoongi's motorcycle. When the clock showed 7:01 we honestly couldn't take it anymore. "Let's go!" Yoongi firmly said while picking up his jacket and keys. "Finally!" I felt some stress leaving my body at his words. I immediately stood up drunk the rest of my freshly made 5th coffee, grabbed my jacket and followed Yoongi out of the house. I told him about Jiyong and he wasn't happy at all. We both hoped that he would do anything stupid to cover what he did all those years ago. 

We finally reached the address Jin sent us last night. It was a small warehouse, few minutes away from his house but close to the park Kai had died. We walked closer to the building and the door was half opened. Me and Yoongi looked at each other, knowing that we're thinking the same thing. "Jiyong" we both said at the same time. He walked in first and I followed behind.

It was a small room with a desk at the far corner and lots of papers on it, under it and even more on the floor. An old bookcase was barely standing at the other far corner of the room. University books and notebooks on the shelves. An old chalkboard behind the desk seemed to have been used a lot. It was clear, though. Only at the right bottom of it, it was something sloppy written.  But when Yoongi took a good look around and didn't see anyone, I walked closer to the desk to see what was written on the chalkboard. But I stumbled on something and I looked down to see what was it. "No!" I screamed and Yoongi ran near me to see what's happening. "Oh my God!" he said looking at Jin on the floor. I fell on my knees and started shaking him to wake up. Blood had covered both his hands as he probably tried to stop the bleeding at his stomach. "JIN! PLEASE WAKE UP! NO! NO! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! NO!" I started crying on top of his dead body. Yoongi was speechless. He only managed to carry me away from Jin. But while I was forced away from him, I read what was written on the chalkboard. 

Bookcase