Truth And Dare

"So, your mother is not your mother. And she is forcing you to be a nun only to get rid of you? Why doesn't she just, I don't know, disappear? Act like you never existed? You're old enough to live on your own. Why she wants you locked up?" I nodded but the realisation of his words hit me hard. I felt tears forming in my eyes again but I was tired of crying. I needed answers. "Yoongi, I don't want to be a nun. I need to know the truth. I need to prove that what I saw was real." he stood up and reached his hand to help me stand up too. "So let's get to the one person who knows the truth."

After one hour drive we finally reached the house. I was nervous. He had declined to confess multiple times by now. Maybe Yoongi's presence made him feel more sure. Yoongi parked outside the house and we both headed to the front door. I hesitated but Yoongi just rang the bell. After few seconds an old man opened the door and greeted us with a huge smile. "Y/N! It's been so long. Are you here for Jin? He is at his room. Oh, please come inside. You too, young man. A friend of Y/N's is always welcome." he stepped aside for us to walk in. "Thank you so much Mr Kim. How are you?" the chit-chat didn't last long when my eyes met with Seokjin's while he was coming down the stairs. "Y/N, I didn't know you where coming over." I stepped a bit closer to his way. "I know. I'm sorry. I just really want to talk to you Jin." and I turned to look at Yoongi. "Hello Jin. It's been a while I guess." Jin froze. He was looking me and Yoongi in the eyes. "Dad, can you please leave us alone for a moment?" his dad waved goodbye and left for another room. "Y/N, we've been through this. I have nothing to say. You're still wasting your time." I rolled my eyes. "Jin, this is different. Do you remember him?" and I pointed towards Yoongi. "How can I? He's wearing a mask.." Yoongi chuckled through the mask and with a quick move he removed it. Jin's eyes widened and he stumbled on his feet. "Is he.."he pointed at yoongi looking at me. "Are you.. Y-Yoongi?" he looked at him like he was seeing a ghost. "Yes Jin. It's me. It's really good to see you after all this time." Jin ran and hugged the man. Yoongi was flustered by this sudden action, but he hugged him back anyway. "Guys I'm really happy for this mini reunion but we really need your help Jin." they broke the hug and Jin turned to look at me. "I'm really no help Y/N. I've already told you that I was scared and I don't remember clearly what happened." I could tell he was lying. He didn't once looked at us while talking. He avoided our gaze like vampires avoid garlic. Yoongi senced it too. But he wasn't patient enough. He stepped closer to Jin. "Jin. This isn't about you. There are lifes at stake here." he raised his voice and Jin took a step back. "Come on Jin. Give us something. What did you see?" Jin started crying. "I can't. I just can't. They've seen me. They're probably watching me. And now that you're here, they might have followed you here. You should leave. Go now. You'll get nothing from me. Let me live my life in peace." I started crying and headed outside the house. I ran and ran until I could catch my breath.

"Oh, Y/N. I told you that you shouldn't let him cause any trouble."

Yoongi's POV

The moment Y/N left the house I stopped Jin from running back to his room. "They? Who's they Jin? Who's watching you?" he kept resisting. "Please Yoongi, you don't understand. Just let it go. It doesn't matter anymore. Whoever killed him. It doesnt matter. He's dead and he is not coming back! Keep living your life." I grabbed him by the collar, furious. "I CAN'T. HE IS MY BROTHER. HE MIGHT BE DEAD BUT HE IS STILL MY BROTHER." I was yelling at him that he couldn't understand. "And besides, I may be able to live, but she isn't. Do you get it? They're forcing her to live a life locked inside a church for the rest of her life cause no one is there to prove what she saw was real. They say she's possessed Jin. POSSESSED. They're ready to believe in demons rather than the truth, that her brother is a cold-blooded killer!" Jin managed to let go of my grip. He was clearly shocked. "Her brother? That's what see believes?" he questioned obviously confused. "That's what she saw Jin." Jin chuckled. "Saw? She said that? Yoongi. She didn't see anything. FUCK Yoongi! Meet me tomorrow night. I'll text you later the address. Now go find her."