Origins

"Wear your mask. Quick!" I forced him to wear it and then motion him to leave. Just in time he wore the mask, a female figure walked in the kitchen and her smile quickly faded as he saw the man. "Hello Y/N. I didn't know you have company." I gave him one last push and he made his way out of the house without saying a word. "I didn't. He is just a man I felt sorry for, few nights ago cause he was soaking wet caused of the heavy rain and he came by to give me some extra clothes I gave him. That's all." she smiled. "Oh, and what's with the mask?" I thought for a couple seconds what he said. How dangerous it would be if they find out who he is, or that I know him. "I don't really know. I told you. I just helped him the other night. That's all. We didn't talk. But why are you here mom?" she tensed up suddenly. "I came to make sure that you are ready. To make sure you won't run away from it. In two weeks you'll be in the hands of God and no one will get hurt cause of you honey. You'll be okay in there." I knew were this is going. "Mom, you know I'm not sick right? I'm not possessed. This is ridiculous. Why are you doing this to me?" she chuckled.
She was walking around the room like she owns the place, like she owns me. My hand was still hurting from the burning but I needed answers.

Does she hates me? She is my mother. How can she?

"Honey.." she came closer to me "You know how I am never wrong right?" she reached her hands to caress my cheeks "First of all, please, stop calling me mother. I'm getting tired of it." she removed her hands and turned around heading to the bar. She poured some drink in a glass and turned to look back at me. As for me, I was frozen on my spot.

"What did she just say?"

"Oh come on, Y/N. Don't tell me that you hadn't figured it out yet. You're adopted of course. You were abandoned at our doorstep few weeks after you were born. If it wasn't for your father, you would have stayed there. He told me that you may be our little miracle. I knew you would eventually be in the middle of our happy marriage. All you did was cry all the time until you reached your first year." she took a seat at the couch while I was listening to her from the other side of the room. Couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I was already tired of you. So your father took care of you most of the time. When you started walking and talking and all that, you wouldn't leave me alone. So I had to find a way to get rid of you. I enrolled you for school earlier." she drunk the whole glass. "And then, you made it easier for me. You started talking nonsense of your stupid brother so I took you to the church. After few months that you wouldn't stop telling everyone about what you thought that you saw, mother superior suggested to train you as a nun and eventually vow to be one. And Voilà! In two weeks baby, you're gonna be one." she stood up and walked to me giving me the empty glass. "Be prepared Y/N. Have as much fun as you want your last days. Time is ticking." she gave me a fake smile as long with a fake kiss and walked out of the house leaving me speechless. I collapsed on the floor and cried my eyes out the whole night.

Early in the morning, the doorbell rang and a sleepy Yoongi made his way in. He saw my puffy eyes and sighed. "You'll tell me what happened in a while. But first I need to tell you something." his expression serious. I tilted my head in confusion. "What is it Yoongi?" he took a deep breath "The person who gave me the Picture that led me to you and your brother, was your mother."