That Day

"It's time Y/N, it's been long enough. You are ready, I know it."

The voice of the woman who felt like hating me more day by day was stuck in my head all day. I didn't choose this life. I'd like to be a teacher, not a nun. She thought otherwise. She thought I was mad for thinking like that. She thought I had big imagination. Bigger than it was supposed to be for a 12 y/o child like me. No one believed me back then. And the one who knew I was telling the truth couldn't confess. He was afraid. They made all the decisions for myself since that night I woke up from my nightmare and decided to talk to them. They didn't believe me, not then, not ever. I'm possessed they made up their minds after years. So I'll devote my self to God, so I can be protected.

After that night, he admitted that he liked my cooking and he started returning my bowls empty. I felt proud and satisfied for my progress.
After a week, I decided to take it a bit further. After I gave him the bowl I hesitated but then walked closer and sat beside him on the bench at the bus station. The sun had almost set and couldn't stop thinking how determined, to find who he is looking for, he is. "What are you doing?" he said surprised as I sat down. "Well I'm bored and lonely at home and you are alone and lonely here so it's better being lonely here. I'm not alone you know.. I'm just lonely. I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say.." he looked at me with eyes so confused I unintentionally laughed at his expression."You are a crazy woman" he said and stood up. "Maybe. But im not lonely anymore" I giggled and he turned to look at me shocked. "I'm not a good company, you should go back." he said and took few steps away. "Oh it's okay. I can just enjoy the silence as well." I smiled but he didn't look at me. We stood there in silence. Few hours passed and I observed him look inside every single bus. When the sky was full dark, I decided to speak up. "Do you have any preference for tomorrow's meal?" he turned his face at me and I stared into his eyes for a single moment.

Wow..

"What?" he asked. "Uhm.. Do you want something specific for tomorrow?" I altered my gaze to the my hands and then looked back at him. "No. Bring anything." he plainly responded. "You don't have a favourite dish?" I pushed a little bit more. "No. I eat everything." "That can't be it. You must like something more than the rest." I looked confused. "Meat, I like meat more." I nodded proudly at my little win. After a while the last bus came and he then jumped on his motorbike. "Goodnight" he said ready to put on his helmet. "WAIT!" he froze at his motion and looked at me. "What?" he asked. "Will you tell me your name?" I confidently asked him. There was a pause for almost an eternity in my mind. "Maybe" he responded and put his helmet and left.

I made my way home. I opened the door and I turned the lights on.

"Hey sis!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

The moment I saw his face I wanted to puke. "Get lost" I said firmly. "So that's how you treat your big bro?" he pouted. "Cut it. I don't want you here." I said now angry. "Oh, but why? What have I ever done to you little sis?" he smirked. "Really, Jiyong?" I glared at him. He walked closer at me and wrapped his hands around me. "Let go of me" I fought him to let me go but he was too strong. "You've missed me. Admit that" he smiled evilly at me. "No. I really hoped I'd never see you again." I said and with a swift move I freed myself from his embrace. "Oh please. Don't speak like that. You don't mean that." he said looking sad. I almost fell for it. "I mean it. I've lost everything cause of you. My friends. My parents. My life for that matter." I spat at him. And that's when he stopped acting like a loving brother. He grabbed my shirt and pushed me against the wall. Losing his temper once again. "Oh did you, now? Was it me? Or you? If you didn't speak shit about your big bro, nothing would've happened." he was pressing me against the wall and my feet were almost touching the ground. "I spoke the truth. I told them what I saw." I replied angrily and he tightened his grip. "You only saw a nightmare and thought it was true."
I saw a glimpse of fear in his eyes for a moment. It disappeared instantly. "After all, no one will believe you. You were just a child." he let go of me. And I gasped as he was pressing against my lungs the whole time. "Why are you here, Ji?" I finally managed to speak. "Mom sent me. She spoke with that superstar mother or whatever.." "Mother superior, you mean?" I tensed up. "Ah, yeah, her. They booked a date for your vow. It's in two weeks."

Silence

Two weeks?

He smirked and made his way to the front door. But he stopped. He turned his head a bit to look me from the corner of his eye.
"By the way, my guys said that this friend of yours is back from Seoul. Don't do anything stupid Y/N. As far as he stays down.. Nothing bad is going to happen." and with that, he left the house.

Friend? What friend? Y-Yoongi? Not possible..

Lost in my thoughts, I opened my bag to take out the used bowl I gave that man yesterday, and the photo slipped out falling on the floor. I grabbed it and found myself more than willing to take a peek.

And I did.

Oh no..