Moving in

~Y/N~

beep beep bee- *y/n spams her hand on the alarm clock* "ugh" y/n groans as she slowly but surely gets out of her warm bed. She shrieks quietly as her once warm feet touch her non carpeted floor. "Oh yay I forgot I am moving out of my old small apartment". Y/n gets out of her pjs and into a pair of comfy clothes pic at top (A/n if you dont't like any of the clothes I pick then you can pic out what you want). "Let's get the rest of my small belongings and let me get going" Y/n talks to herself I do that irl😂.

~¶Time Skip¶~

"FINALLY" Y/n yells. "I WAS STUCK IN THAT CAR FOR HOURS" Just go with it As I yelled that 3 girls were starting to walk up to me with confused faces. I blushed embarrassed. "uhh h-hi I am Y/n" I said studdering a little still embarrassed from before. The black haired girl with hazel eyes laughed a little. "Hi I am Aphmau but you can call me aph if it would be easier or just because" Aph said still giggling. "What are your guys names?" I said pointing to the light blue hair and eyed and pink haired and carmel eyed girls. "Oh where are Kawii~Chan's manners hi I am Kawii~Chan and this is Katelyn~sama. The blue haired girl just waived. "Sorry about my yelling I was in that car of almost 7 hours heh" I said nervously. "You were in that car for 7 hours where did you live before" Aph asked really interested. "Upper Michigan it's REALLY cold up there right now and its like SUPER HOT here so you guys can come inside so I can change and maybe you can help me unpack if thats ok with you" I asked hopingly is that a word?

To be continued

A/n This is my first "ok" chapter of a book and my first actual book I had a chapter on another account and it was trash so hope it's ok and not to cringy<3 Love you Peeps