Jax

|~Aaron's P.O.V.~|

Once Y/n got back we left for Lucinda's house I locked the door as Y/n had both of our bags and started walking without me. "Wait for me!" I slightly yelled. "Then hurry up slow poke." Y/n said laughing. "Haha very funny." I said chuckling. "You know you love me." Y/n said giggling. I blushed a very light pink. "Omi I forgot to invite Jax!" Y/n said. She took out her phone and called this Jax person.

|~Y/n's P.O.V.~|

I called Jax and he picked up.
J-Jax Y-Y/n

J-Hey Y/n long time no 

L- *giggles* Hey, I just had a question?

J-go onnn

L-i am having a sleepover at my friends/neighbors house wanna join?

J- sure what time?

L-just come around my place at 2:30 ok?

J- ok see you then love u

L-love ya too bai

|~Aaron's P.O.V.~|

While she was on the phone talking to Jax I was getting a bit jealous, but that could be her brother for all I know.

|~Y/n's P.O.V.~|

After I got done talking with Jax I went back to talking to Aaron and told him I need to go back to my house and wait for Jax and asked him if he wanted to tag along. "Hey, Aaron I need to go home and wait for Jax want to come with?" I asked. "Sure I wanna meet him so ya" Aaron said. "Ok let's go I will text Lucinda we will be a little late." I said. "Ok that's fine." Aaron said.

|~Time Skip~|

|~Y/n's P.O.V.~|

I heard a car stop in my driveway and ran to the car. Jax got out of the car and I jumped into his arms.like this

I started to tear up

I started to tear up. "I missed you so much."I mumbled still hugging him but my legs on the ground now. I started crying a bit. "Hey, it's ok it's only been like a year." Jax said.

|~Aaron's P.O.V.~|

We heard a car come into the driveway and Y/n ran out the door and I followed. I looked out the door and saw Y/n running to the guy that came out of the car.  She jumped up into his arms and started cry. They were talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I didn't want to ruin their moment so I walked back inside and waited for them to get done with their moment to be done.  About 5 minutes later they both walked in and Y/n went to go fix her makeup. While she was gone I started to talk to Jax. "Hi, I am Aaron. Y/n told me about you. Are you guys dating or something not to be rude or anything." I said/asked. Jax chuckles "What?! No, me and Y/n might have know each other for like ever now, but we are NOT dating. She is like my little sister." He said. "Why was she crying when she saw you?" I asked. "I was in the Army for 2 years and I lost contact with her and one of our old friends gave her my new number so yeah heh." 

To be continued