Meeting New Friends

Last time"You were in that car for 7 hours where did you live before" Aph asked really interested. "Upper Michigan it's REALLY cold up there right now and its like SUPER HOT here so you guys can come inside so I can change and maybe you can help me unpack if thats ok with you" I asked hopingly.
Now
|~Y/n P.O.V.~|
"Yeah how about you go get change and we will go get our other friends that ok with you?" Aph suggested/asked. "Yeah that's fine with me." I said "Ok see you in a bit Y/n." Katelyn said walking away with the girls. Ok so I got to go change or I am going to died of a heat stroke I thought to myself. I get changed pic above pick one. 
|~Time Skip to when the girls get back with their friends bc I can~|

I get done changing and I hear a knock at my door I am assuming it's the girls. I open the door and I was going to guess all of their friends were girls but I guessed wrong. There are 6 guys and they  are all so tall me and aph are the same height 5'3. Irl I want to be short I am 5'5 and I am 13 so yeah😅 .I get a bit nervous and say hi to aph and the girls i know because there are 4 other girls I don't know. BTW I am adding in Melissa into mystreet and adding an oc for her his name is Jax and I will explain him later. "Ok Y/n I will introduce you to my friends this is Cadenza, Nichole, Lucinda,and Melissa and the boys are Dante, Laurance, Travis,Garroth, and Zane. And Aaron should be here any moment now." Aph said after pointing to all of the people. "Ok would you like to come in?" I said moving out of the way. They came in and I lead them to my living room that only had box's and my couches in random places. "You guys can sit on the couch's but they are in random places I have yet to unpack heh." I said vervously.

|~Ten Minutes Later~|

We got to know each other a bit and then I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door a guy with black hair and dark gray eyes was standing there. "Hi I am Aaron." The guy said. " Oh hi I am Y/n come in I am guessing you know aph and the gang?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "They are in the messy living room." I said laughing a bit. "I haven't unpacked yet." I said."It's fine."He chuckled. "Follow me to the living room." I led him to living room. "Oh hey Aaron." Aph said.

To be continued

I don't know my schedule for my book yet so whoever is reading this I might update tommorow idk yet sorry❤️