Date Swap??

"Jesse how  could you do that to me!! Is she dead yet oh god don't tell me"

"No I canceled it."

    "Oh thank god."

"But why  do you care about her you saw  her with Sal." 

    "Because. She's a better person than you will ever be." I look over and the cafeteria doors busted open. Three girls walked in. One with wavy  hazel brown hair, golden eyes, freckes, a perky nose, and boots. The one on the left had blonde hair in pigtails, skinny, tall, thin, big blue eyes, nice outfit. The 3rd one was obviously Irish. Red hair, freckles, blue eyes, chubby, kind of pretty. 

   The first one started to talk. Everyone stared. 

"We heard you want to get together" She chanted "We heard you wanna rock this school."  She rubs my head      -.- "We thought of something that is better" "Something that will change all the rules. Why pretend we have all the same dates. When some of us are better."

   "Are better" The other to repeated.

"Here's a chance to get your date. Are you a loner or a kisser. You and her Him and you. Why don't you see what pair is better. We dont have to be best friends forever. Oh what's so wrong with a little date. Are you afraid of being a fail. You got a crush and you know it." 

   The  first girl stroked Misty's chin.

"Yeah your crush  rises upon the rest. It doesn't matter who you love.If your just proving your the best. So lets have a date swap. Date swap!! Date swap!"

    "Im  going to break up with you." Some girl shouted.

"Oh yeah I can find a better girl!" 

   "Me  and you you and me. We can all date each other. Oh whats so wrong with something a little different " Everyone sang "We don't have to date the same everytime. Oh whats so  wrong with  something a little  different."

    "Wow. That was weird." Jesse  said.

"Yeah date  swapping sounds kind of weird."

     The main one walked over to me and Jesse's table. Her golden eyes were glowing. "Hello..''

"Umm  hi.." Jesse  said.

     "Not you blondie the boy." She stroked my cheek. "What's your name."

"Marlton..."

    "Nice  I'm  Shine.."

"Um hi..''