Chapter 22

"Oh darling what happend to you." Mother asked

I groaned.

   "Honey are you ok?"

 I screamed ''YAS YEAS AEADS RAWWWW" 

My dad quickly walked to the stairs "Oh no it got you didn't it."

   "PETER WHAT IS GOING ON!"

''He has been infected here give him this shot he'll be normal in a second." He said calmly.

       "HE MIGHT DIE!!!"

"No he won't. I'm wondering how he was infected..."

    "INFECTED WITH WHAT PETER!?!?"

He ignored her. "I knew it. It must've been Maxis's daughters at his school."

    "DON'T IGNORE ME YOU ASS THIS IS OUR SON!"

"Please stop yelling for a moment.  The mst've put the element in his DNA. Meh I shouldn't worry about it"

   "Peter! Don't tell me he's part damn zombie."

"No. Calm down the shot will turn him to normal. I wouldn't touch him until he's back to normal."

     "Why not Peter!?! He's my son."

"Don't be absurd. Now don't touch him."

   "Hmph."

"Ughh what happend." I got p and my hands looked normal.

"Ah, there you are. I had to take you home because you were infected." Dad turned on the TV.

"SCHOOL INFECTED ZOMBIE APOCALYSPE. BEWARE OF ZOMBIES. LOCK ALL DOORS AND HAVE GUNS."  

   "Oh no Misty" I ran out the door.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!?!" Shouted Mother.

   I just kept running

I opened the school door. Zombies everywhere.  

    "HOW ARE YOU NOT INFECTED!?" Shouted Shine.

"What is going on..?"

   "The apocalypse dumbo. The date swap. The date swap was a scheme to start kissing and when the girl and boy kissed each other they got the 115 inside of them. MWAHAHAHAHA." She bitch slapped me. "Your little friends are under my control." She made a evil laugh..

I saw the Misty zombie. Thats right. Before I left my dad gave me the shot. I jabbed the shot on her arm.

"Ughhhh." She opened her eyes. "What's going on??"

    "Misty run!!" I grabbed her hand and started to run  out the building. Zombies were chasing us. There was fire and two zombies guarding the exit.

   "I'll handle these bitches." Misty grabbed ones face and twisted it at a 360 degree angle.. She karate kicked the other one and busted the door open. "Come on lets go to the town."

  "Oh okay.."