Donation and Funding

Today we had to do fundraisers to help the stupid 935 group. I thought it was pretty dumb. What the heck is 935 anyway. Do they help animals or something. I decided since no one was home and I was bored I was going to look it up. A website comes up. It has a familiar face. I think I seen him when me and Jesse were takinga walk down the city and I saw the hobo in the tent and he thought he owned the sidewalk. It was the old man with the little girl. Come to think of it he looks like my  dad's boss. 

~FlashBack~

"Daddy  I wanna see the science lab"

   He laughed. "No Marlton not right now we are working on something only adults can see" He smiled.

"Awww but daddy pleaseeee"

     "Maybe another time son." He kissed my forehead. 

The old man walks over with a cane. "Peter this is your son?" He asked my dad.

   "yes."

"He is very  cute I've always wanted a son like him. Oh and by the way Peter we need you in the lab the element is leaking and we need help cleaning it up before it infects your child and the lab workers."

    "Interesting. Okay Marlton call your mom. I'll see you tonight"

"Okay daddy."

   ___________________________________________________________________

That had to be the old man. He asked for a son. But I guess he got a daughter.. Well you can't always get what you wish for.. That reminds me of Milo and Simon. I asked for a little BROTHER not little BROTHERS. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was the next morning and I saw the three girls. They all had the same last name. The one that was the main one was Shine Maxis, the one on the left was Samantha Maxis, the third was Sierra Maxis. Their names all started with S? 

   "Hey. Were is your money for the fund?!?!" Asked Shine walking over to me and so close to my face she was about to kiss me. 

   "Umm right here." I handed her 10 dollars. 

"Thanks Darlington." She kissed my cheek softly.

I widened my eyes. The kiss was so sweet, so soft. So comforting. Unlike Misty's slobbery kiss. 

 My eyes were hypontized by the kiss. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 It was about lunch time. 

"Dude whats up with you." Said Richard awkwardly  staring at me.

"IM IN LOOOOVEE!"

     "Ummmmm  ok.. Why are you making those dumb goo goo eyes."

"I love shine *-*"

    'Yeah she's pretty and all but its date swap and your not going find th perfect date while your in love with Shine"

    I bit his hand. "I LOVE HER" I growled.

"Dude what the fuck. Your eyes are glowing yellow. What the frick  is up with you??"