Strange girls.

Those girls were very strange. Were they the Exchange students. The looks in their eyes couldn't get out of my head. I only know two of the girls name. Iris and Shine. Thats it. Everyone has been talking about the date swap thing. I wasn't into it. I thought it was pretty dumb. I'm pretty sure Shine liked me. That was kinda weird. But you know what they say love at first sight. Ew, Other thing is they were wearing a necklace. It kind of looked like a famaliar element. I think 115.. I'll have to check in the book of elements. Their eyes kept glowing as they were singing. Glowing yellow to be exact. COuld it be the element 115 making their eyes glow like that. I wonder if they are trying to do something with those necklaces. I think I heard this before in another fanfic called The Four Staffs. It was about a girl who wanted to control the elemental staffs and control the earth. At the end she took over and it was up to four people to finish her off. Some how their singing was a little hypotizing.Freaky. Also they were very attractive why would pretty girls wanna control the earth. Hmm I also heard something about shapeshifters. They could transfom to anyone.or anything. Creepy..What if they're not who they are. Then who could they be. And WHAT could they be. Nah I doubt it. Im sure they're just girls looking for love. I mean we've all been there before.