Chapter 20

Kissing is disgusting.

Song: Sad Songs. Little Mix.

°°Rooney••Edwin°°

"Slap her! Slap her!! Slap her!!! " The chanting was deafening.

But her eyes were captivating.

No doubt she was sad, her facial expression gave out nothing.. But her eyes begged for help.

At least that's what I saw.

She was at fault, we both were... But only she was being punished... By being publicly humiliated.

"Guy make I help you?" Kenelum growled behind me, his hand raised up to strike Munachi.

And moved down quickly-but not so quickly.

I caught his wrist and threw it back at him. And glared.

This was all his fault! He'd pushed me and I'd crashed unto Munachi, her oily spaghetti plate had stained me... Stained my trousers completely and this.. This.. This was all...

"Your fault! What the fuck's wrong with you? " I shouted at him... Chiamaka gasped beside me.

Everyone in the cafeteria laughed... And then I realized what I'd just done to him.

Disgraced him.. Yelled at him in public... Worst of all wounded his ego.

I turned to mutter an apology but he was already walking towards the door.

Well let him go and die!

"Rooney?! " Chiamaka squeezed my bicep and I groaned.

"What the fuck's your problem?! Just because of her? This thing, this disgusting flat ugly worthless shapeless thin figure? You yelled at your bestfriend"

He's not my best friend... Arthur has that title.

"She's not shapeless" Arthur snorted out and shoved Chiamaka, she wrapped her nails round my hand and I pushed her away.

Her nails hurt.

She clearly didn't understand why I'd pushed her because she gasped louder than the first time... And ran out of the cafeteria, following Kenelum.

Okay, good riddance to bad rubbish now I can focus on someone important.

Munachi.

She was still standing awkwardly in front of me... I wanted a reaction, I wanted an action.

She gave me none.

"Enough oh! Face your food, don't be stupid! "... Darrel.

"Una no get TV for house(Don't y'all own TV's at home?)" Darren.

How can two different people be so similar in many ways?!

By being related.. By being twins you can't differentiate easily?

How can I have so much hatred for these two people?!

Because they take the spot light off you?

How can I hate my brothers?

They're both dick suckers.

I snarled at their voices and shoved past Philip... An A eight grader.