Part 2: Changes

Tom and Matt were sitting on the couch cuddling after the movie was over until they heard footsteps at the door. Tom pulled out his pacifier and Matt have him a baggie to put it in. Tom was confused and asked what the bag was for. "So your cute little paci doesn't get dirty" he said booping Tom on the nose. Tom complied but only after saying "stop that.".

      After Edd walked in the door he went and took a shower. Tord went in his room and sat down. Matt and Tom snuggled a bit then Tom got up and went to bed. Matt watched TV for a little while and then decided to follow Tom's lead.

     The next morning Matt went into Tom's room to wake him up for breakfast and saw that he had wet the bed again and he wasn't even drunk the night before. Matt thought for a moment and then left.

     When he came back Edd and Tord were still asleep Matt opened a bag and a package and pulled something out. He put it with some clothes and woke Tom up and gave him the clothes. While he showered Matt made breakfast.

     Matt herd Tom call for him and knocked on the door "you alright my baby?" He asked with concern. Tom said for him to come in there he sopping wet and naked. He was about to speak until Matt cut him off "your all wet! Let me dry you off." he said as he walked over to him with a towel. Tom knew he couldn't argue with Matt so he let himself be dried by him.  Matt was very careful to not to make  it hurt but enough to make him dry.

     Matt hurried out the door and back in. "I forget something!" He said as he got down on his knees behind him and that's when Tom felt a powder hit him. It settled over his ass and penis and then be rubbed in by Matt.

     Matt walked out in front of him and said "do you want me to dress you baby or do you think you got it?" He said this while smacking his hands across each other. His head was also tilted to the side like a dog "no I got it Matt and why do I have to wear a diaper anyway?" He said as he ushered him out the door. "Because you have been having accidents at night and we can't risk one during the day now can we?" he said through the door.

     Matt waited outside and when tom walked out Matt immediately checked him over. Making sure everything was on right after that he brought him to the table and he put food down in front of him. He watched as Tom ate and kept telling him how cute he was. He stopped fussing over himself ever since he found out Tom liked him back because, he felt he didn't need to impress anyone. Tom was improving too, he wasn't as much of an ass and he was much more laid back.

     After breakfast the two decided to go on a date, just a walk through the park at it but a date none the less. Tom found a pair of pants that hid that he was padded and put them on. When he exited the room he saw that Matt had a bag over his shoulder. Tom asked him what that was about and he said it was his diaper bag for him.

     They got in the car and started to drive to the park. Tom pulled out his pacifier and he put in his mouth. Matt was sitting there driving happily and tom took a second to look at him 'he is so cute' he thought. He sighed and looked out the window again.

     When they got to the park Tom got out and walked over to Matt's side. Matt got out and smiled at him. Tom started walking and Matt followed behind him. Tom was still sucking on his pacifier as he was walking around.

      As he was walking around he felt the extreme need to pee and he stopped for a second. He continued walking and thought 'I am padded so why not?' he thought as he let his bladder go. Matt heard a slight hissing sound and looked at Tom who's face was really red. Tom spoke "I uh, had an accident." Tom said this looking down embarrassed. Matt pulled down the front of his pants and said "man, your soaked come on into the bathroom so I can change you.". Tom was really embarrassed some people had seen that he was wearing a diaper and how wet he was.

     In the bathroom Matt told Tom to take off his pants and which he did. His diaper was barely able to to stay on because if how wet it was. While he was talking it off Matt said "wow apparently I need to buy you some thicker diapers," He said this part while wiping his private parts "what kind of design would you like?". Tom said this as he felt his hand rubbing baby powder carefully and deeply into his ass and private parts "lions maybe? They would match my pacifier. Ooh! Maybe even a onesie!" He said excitedly. Matt looked up at  him and said "step into a clean diaper please, and would you like a onesie?". Tom paused for a moment and said "Of course! Maybe you could wear one with me and we could watch one of your terrible movies.". "Okay I guess, I will buy a few onesies along with some diapers for you." He said tiredly as he finished helping Tom dress. They walked out and to the car.

     When they got home they cleaned together and sang random songs. Then they ordered some diapers and onesies. They mostly spent the rest watching TV and cuddling after a good romantic movie they went to bed after Tom put on two diapers.

                           A/N
I will be making more if the views get up so share this story with others or not I don't really care.