And Then There Were Three

A DAY LATER AFTER THE LAST UPDATE

 I walked back to my room. I stood over my body. Then Sam walks in. "Hey Dean. I had this idea. And im not sure it'll work. But don't make fun of me for this ok?" He said as he took out a ouija board. "Oh you gotta be kidding me." He set it up on the floor and sat down in front of it. He put his hands on the almost triangle looking brown object with a whole in the middle. "Dean..Dean are you here?" He asked wating silently.  

 I walked over to the other side,"God i feel like im at a sluber party." I said sitting down. "Alright Sam. Let's hope this works." I put my hands slowly on the thing. " I'll be damned." I said as Sam gasped.  "Dean it is so good to hear from you." He said.  "I'll bet." I said moving the thing to the letters, H U N T. Sam furrowed his eyebrows. "Dean what? Hunt. Someone's hunting? Are you hunting?" He asked. I moved the object to yes. "What are you hunting?" I moved the object to R...E A P E R. 

"Are you hunting it? is it in the hospital?" He asked. "One question at a time dude." I said.  Sam huffed. "Dean is it after you?" He asked. I looked up at him and slowly moved the object to yes. "Dean if its here naturally there isn't a way to stop it." He said. "Yea, no shit buddy." I said as Sam got up. 

"Dad will know what to do." Sam said walking to his fathers room. 

                                Sam's P.O.V

 I walked down the two doors and dad's door was wide opened. His room was empty.  "Dad?" I said. 

                             Dean's P.O.V

            Sam walked back into my room holding dad's journal. "Ok so dad wasn't in his room. I don't know where he is. But maybe there's something in here about reapers." Sam said turning the pages until he stopped. I looked over his shoulder and furrowed my eyebrows. "Son of a bitch." I said walking out of the room back to where Tessa's. Her bed was empty but she was sitting down on it. "Hi Dean." She said. "You know you read the most interesting things." I said. "Like how reapers can alter human bodies. Make themselves look like one." 

         She smiled,"I was wondering when you were gonna figure it out." She said. "You know im still trying to understand the whole body attached to machines thing." I said standing still in front of her. "It's my sandbox. I can make you see whatever i want you to." I scoffed. "What is this? Like a game to you?" I asked. "You didn't give me much choice. You saw my true form and flipped out." She said.

"Kind of hurt's a girls feelings." She continued.  "Ok fine. Now leave. Im not going anywhere with you." I told her. She patted the bed next to her. Slowly and cautiously i sat down. "You have to leave or you'll be stuck here forver. What do you think happened to those evil ghosts you hunt down They refused to leave too. And eventually they go mad." She said softly. 

I didn't say anything, i just looked forward. "So what's it going to be? Come with me or stay here and be lonely for the rest of eternity." She said.  I didn't respond. I just thought to myself. But then the lights started flickering. I got up looking around. "What are you doing that for?" I asked. "I'm not." She looked scared now.  She looked over at the vents where voices were coming from. Black smoke came out of them. "No, you can't do this!" She yelled as the smoke entered her mouth. 

She turned back at me,"Today's your lucky day kid." She said. But it wasn't her anymore. "Yellow eyes." I said before he put a hand on my forhead. And i woek up. "Dean!" Nel said  rushing over to me as fast as she could.

                                                       Nel's P.O.V

"Dean!" I yelled walking over to him as fast as i could as   Sam did the same. The doctors where in the room in no time. They couldn't believe it. He was healthy and cured. "Looks like you have an angel over your shoulder boy." He said kindly walking out fo the room . And dad walked in.  Sam gulped,"Where where you yesterday dad?" Sam asked. "I was out getting some coffee." He said. Sam scoffed,"Is that really what you were doing? Did you summon the demon?" Sam asked. 

That got my attention. "What demon?" I asked. "Yellow eyes." My eyes widened. "You summoned yellow eyes!?" I yelled wishing i could hit him about now. "No." He said.  "I find that really hard to believe dad." Sam said cleching his jaw. "Sam." Dean warned. Sam ignored. 

John smiled,"You know, can we not fight? Half the time we're fighting and i dont know what we're fighting about. We're just butting heads. Look Sammy i've..I have made some mistakes but i have always done the best i could." John said as his eyes became glossy. "Dad are you alright?" Sam asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Yea, just a little tired, do you mind grabbing some caffine please?" Dad asked. Sam gulped,"Yea. Sure." I didn't know what was wrong with dad. But something was. 

"Are you ok?" I asked him. He walked up to me. He hugged me tight. "Im sorry i wasn't the father of the year, that i wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. Your a good girl. Your a good person no matter what you've done. You have a pure heart." He said. A tear ran down my cheek. "Dad your scaring me." I said. He smiled. "Yea me too." Dean said getting both of our attention. 

"It's ok. I just want you guys to know I love you both. And im sorry. I've made some mistakes." He said looking at me. "What's wrong dad?" Dean asked. "You know when you were a kid, and i'd come back from a hunt. I would be wrecked. But you'd put a hand on my shoulder and say.." His chin was quivering and he's face was becoming red. "You'd say, it's ok dad. You know I put to much on your shoulders. I made you grow up to fast. You took care of me. Of Sammy. You did that. I just want you to know im so proud of you." John had a frown. 

I could see Dean eye's were becoming red. He was trying hard not to cry.  "This really you talking?" Dean asked. John smiled. "Yea, its really me." A tear ran down Dean's face. "Dad why are you saying this stuff? Your scaring me." Dean said.  John approached him. "Don't be scared Dean." He put a hand on his shoulder.

"You take care of Sammy and Nel, ok?" John said whiping his face. "Why are you saying this stuff?" Dean asked. John leaned down and whisphered something in his ear.  John's face was sad and Dean's were frightened now. John shook his head at Dean. He looked over at me. "I love you three. Nel you gotta know that." He said hugging me one last time. "I- I know dad. I love you too." I said with a small and now scared smile. He walked towards the door looking back one last time. "My son and my succubus. Im proud of you both." he said before walking out.

                                   John's P.O.V

  I couldn't believe i had done what i did. But it was worth it. I walked down the hallwaya nd there he was. Yellow eyes.  I put the colt down on the table. "OK." I said confirming our deal. 

                                 Sam's P.O.V

 I was walking down to Dean's room when I saw dad laying down on the floor. I dropped the coffee and everything seemed in slow motion. I ran up to him grabbing his hand. "Dad!" I yelled. "Dad wake up!" I yelled again. Nurses started rushing in once i screamed for help. They put him on the bed and opened up his shirt. The doctor put his hand over dad's heart,"One..Two...Three." He said as he pumped his hand's. "Come on." Dean kept repeating. 

Nel was just  starring blankly at him. Tears running down her face but not a single muscle dared to move. "Call it." The doctor said giving up. "No, no!" Dean yelled. "Time of death 2:13pm."

Awww so John died but i bet you knew that would happen. I dont have much to say either then thanks for reading! I love you guys so much and spread the word please. On your facebook page, twittwe tumblr whatever. Please feel free to share the story places. I would love to have more readers and have the ability to entertain more people. 

Love you guys

XxGabixX