Patris

"Don't do this Patris. Just give it back and we will let you two walk." Dean said as he held a knife up a few feet in front of the demon. "Why would I do that? Lilith is giving me a lot more for this whore's soul." He spat as he pointed to me. "Please we all know your mother is the bigger whore. I mean, do you even know your daddy?" I pouted my lips in a smirky smile. "Not personally, no, but your the one with two dead fathers." He said as I lunged at him. He simply swayed his hand and Dean and I flew against the wall halfway across the room. A chuckle came from the big man in the corner. He was the Soul Eater.

"Don't do this man. Just give her, her soul back." Dean was now begging. "Why? She doesn't even want it that much, do you?" He questioned as he walked closer to us. I was breathing hard and I struggled to move. He put his fists up and  started to clenched them. I felt a sudden pull in my stomach and I started throwing up blood. Same as Dean. I screamed in agony as he fully closed his hands. "Stop!" I heard someone say and he immediantley did.

"Lilith." I whisphered as I did my best to keep my head up since my feet wasn't even touching the ground. "Let them go." She demanded as we were released. I fell on all four's and Dean had gotten it worse. He fell on his side and he was now holding his stomach in pain. I took a second to get my breath back. The tall skiny blonde with the leather jacket and blue eyes walked up to me. She gripped my hair tightly pulling mg head back so I would see her as she said,"You know what it is like being in question of your father. What's its like to miss a father's touch. That's all im trying to do. And I unfortunatley need your soul to do it." I slapped her hand away and slowly got up. "No you don't, you can have anyone's. Your just doing it to mess with me."

She nodded and smiled,"That too. But there is another way I will give you your broken up soul back, I just doubt you'll ever go for it." She whisphered as she passed a finger down my cheek. I pulled away clenching my jaw. "What?" Dean asked finally being able to get up. "I want the knife." Was all she had to say for me to chuckle. "You really think he is going to hand the knife over for my soul?" I asked her in all seriousness.

"What do you mean broken soul?" Dean asked. Lilith inhaled and exhaled deeply.  "You really think her soul is gonna be as peachy going in as it came out? I had a few things done to it. Couldn't resist." She smiled evily. "What things?" He asked. "Dean your not really considering this are you?" I shot at him. He ignored me,"What things!?" He shouted. "Calm down. Just a little bit of fun. I mean  Crowley couldn't wait to get his hands on her soul. How much power it holds. Hell, I am even starting to think he might just want to pay you a visit." She said looking at me.

"You could rule the world. You have so much power in you. But you don't know how to handle it. You could take on thousands and leave without a scrath. He reallys finds you fascinating. That's why he is offering a deal." She finally finished. Man, she really likes to her herself talk. "And who might this Crowley be? A stupid cross roads demon?" I questioned. She lifted her eyebrows. "Used to be. Now he's the king of hell. " I couldn't help but widen my eyes at what she said. "And the king of hell wants to make what deal with me?" I kept my cool.

"I believe his exact words were, work with me and i'll let you live. Don't and I will hunt you down and slaughter you like a moose, Deal?" She smiled like she was almost happy. "No deal. Tell Crowley to piss off." I spat at her. "Alright then. Anyway, no knife from you no soul for her." Her attention was back on Dean.  She started walking away when Dean looked at me then back at her. "Dean don't." I warned him. He shut his eyes tight,"Wait!" He called out. Lilith stopped in her tracks. "Have it." He said as he handed her the knife with hesitiation. "Dean!" I yelled. "We don't even know how messed up my soul is. It could ruin me." I shouted. "It's a risk I am willing to take." He said as Lilith took it.

"Very well then." She looked back,"Give it to her." She ordered the Soul Eater. Lilith is the first demon ever made. She's very powerful and the knife doesn't kill her but it takes away our only easy way of getting rid of demons. Its an advantage for her. The big guy walked towards me with his big fists by his sides. He gripped both my arms tightly and said,"This might pinch." My breathing was heavy and if I could be scared I would be. "Dean don't do this!" I screamed as I looked at him. I could see guilt and pain in his eyes. "I will never forgive you!!" The ogre like man put his hand on my chest and I screamed at the pain.