Chapter One

I took a deep breath, clenching my suitcase at my side as I stepped into the airport. Lee had kindly drove me here to say goodbye.
     Lee pulled me into a hug, "I'm gonna miss you, shelly" I felt tears starting to build up in my eyes, I hugged him even tighter as my flight was called.
     I pulled away feeling a cold tear trail its way down my cheek, "I'll be back soon, okay lee?" He nodded in response. I grabbed the handle of my suitcase and walked to the direction my flight was called.
     I sat down in my seat as the flight attendant told us all of the safety rules, but all I could think of was seeing Noah again. I fastened my seat belt and waited for take off to happen.
The whole plane shook as it started to get ready to take off, I felt a panick attack starting to form deep inside of me. I had never been on a plane before and its especially terrifying flying by yourself.
     "You ok Miss?" One of the flight attendants asked politely, I nodded showing her a fake smile as she walked away. The plane made its way to the runway, it gradually got faster and faster until it was full speed, which flung me back into my seat, and eventually we were off the ground.
     It rocked abit as it was trying to level its self out, Lee had told me he was gonna stay up all night until my plane landed. He is such a good bestfriend, it was surprisingly relaxing on the plane and soon I drifted off to sleep.
     I was shook awake as I heard over the speakers, "We are about to land, please make sure your seatbelt is on" I did without hesitation as I tried to click the darn thing together. It was really, really bumpy as it started to get closer and closer to the ground.
     I was now fully awake as the whole plane shook as the wheels hit the ground. It felt like 2,000 pounds had been lifted off my shoulders, knowing that I was finally on the ground felt amazing.
     I found my suitcase and imidiatly called Lee to tell him I had landed, it went to voicemail. He might be asleep, after all it was five in the morning. I slipped it back into my pocket and headed off to a taxi.
     It was extremely cold as I clenches onto my jacket tight hoping that I hadn't missed it, Noah popped into my mind again and I felt my heart beat extremely fast. I couldn't wait to see him again.
     I noticed out of the corner of my eye that there was a man sitting on his phone in a taxi, I dashed over and explained to him where I wanted to go, he nodded and pointed to the backseat. I thanked him and hoped in, he pulled out the airport and off we went.