Chapter Eight

I woke up in the best of moods, it felt alot better that I didn't gave to keep Veronica a secret from Noah or Lee anymore.
     I climbed out of bed and went strait to the bathroom to get ready. Today I was going to be wearing black converse with a beige pencil skirt, white tanktop and Noah's leather jacket.
     I grabbed my things and headed out the door to my first lesson, which was math, as I stepped outside the warm air hit me prematurely as the sun peaked out of the clouds.
     I stepped in feeling confident and hoping that today was going to be a breeze.
     I sat with two girls who I managed to make friends with during campus tours. I still missed Lee though, I never been away from him for a very long time.
     Lesson went off with no surprises. I grabbed my things as the teacher sat down finishing some papers off. As soon as I stepped out the classroom I felt like the whole corridore was looking at me like I was from another planet.
     I ignored them the best I could, 'omg is that her?' And 'god what a bitch' was all I could hear behind my back. I turned a courner to see Veronica giving me the most eviliest grin ever, I bet shes done something.
     I really didn't want to make conversation with her right now so I didn't make eye contact. "I told you that you shouldn't test me" she sneared as I walked past her.
     I stopped in my tracks as she said this, "what did you do?" I asked clenching my fists. She crossed her arms "I repeat, don't test me Rochelle Evans" she laughed evily.
     "I don't know what your on about?" I was really confused, "How dare you get Noah to yell at me yesterday!" She screamed, "I-i never did such thing!" I yelled back. "Your weak Evans, came crying to your boyfriend that a girl is being meany-weany" she said in fake high pitch voice.
     "He forced it our of me Veronica" I said calmly, she turned around and walked off. "Elle?" I heard a voice behind me, I turned to see Noah with tear marks on his eyes. "Why did you cheat on me?"