Chapter Two

I almost passed out as the taxi driver drove me to my location. I didn't wanna exchange any words since it was too much effort to say a sentance in the state of mind I was in.
     "This is your stop" he said staring at me through the mirror, I thanked him and handed over a twenty. I headed over to the college building and as soon as I walked in I was greeted by one of the staff members.
     "Name?" She asked not batting an eye at me, "Elle Evans" I responded quickly, I didn't wanna be awake for much longer.
     She typed up on her computer before raising one eyebrow and looking up at me, "I only have Rochelle Evans on the list." I explained to her that I prefered to be called 'Elle' instead of 'Rochelle.' She understood and started to type away again.
     She handed me a piece of paper, along with some keys. I thanked her and walked in the direction she pointed at.
     "Oh and remember to meet everyone in the main gym where we descuss your subjects and tours on campus" I nodded in response and walked off.
     I trailed down a slender hallway with green paint, some of it was peeling off. I franteckly looked around for my room number '57'.
After 10 minutes of searching I finally found my dorm, I pushed the key into the lock and twisted it until it swang open. Wow I have the whole room to myself, I was expecting to be sharing with one or two other people.
     Inside was a kingsize bed, a desk, a closet, bathroom and a waredrobe. I placed my suitcase next to my bed and let out a huge yawn. Tomorrow is going to be fun I thought to myself as I grabbed out my pyjamas from my suitcase.
     I tried ringing Lee but after the second call it went strait to voicemail. I rolled my eyes and sighed, Don't blame me for not ringing you when I got here, I threw my phone on my bed.