Chapter Nine FINAL

I stood there motionless as he repeated his sentence again but this time more firm. "I don't know what your on about Noah?" I was so puzzled, Noah placed a note in my hand and told me to read it.

'Dear Tuppen,
Now that Noah is gone for college we came get a little more closer if you know what I mean.

I have been thinking of you ever since we had that beach party but of course Noah had to ruin it! Omg if I could go pack in time I would dump his ass for you.

Oh Tuppin please give me a chance, I will make you the happiest guy on earth. I love you so much,
Elle Evans xxx'

     I was completely frozen and looked up to Noah. "Noah I-i didn't write this" I stuttered as he still looked down at the floor. "I loved you Elle, I really do. But I guess I just wasn't enough for you" he turned around and walked off.
     "Noah wait" he still walked off, "Noah please, wait!" He didn't even flinch a muscle. I fell to my knees and broke down in the middle of the hall.

Noah's POV:
     I can't believe Elle would do this to me... after everything we had been through. I heard a knock on my door, I got up to open it. Veronica stood there.
     "I heard what happend Noah-wee" she said softly, "I can make you the happiest person on earth if you would give me a chance?" She said clinging onto me.

Back to Elle's POV:
     It had been three days since the episode me and Noah had in the corridore. I though I had lost him forever, of course I never wrote that letter it was a settup.
     I told Lee and the two girls what happend and for these few days they had showed me their moral suport.
     "You know a school dance is tomorrow?" Vicky (one of my two friends) said as she sorted through my suitcase and picking up a dress I had packed, planning on wearing it to a date with me and Noah.
    "Im not in the mood Vicky" I said looking at the ceiling. "Oh yes you are! You've been in this room for three days so a dance will do you some good" Jennifer (my other friend) said with a serious voice.
     After 20 minutes of arguing with both of them, I said yes as they fangirled together.
-------------------------

     We all walked up to the hall, which Noah took me too on my first day, I felt sadness build up in my head but I let those thoughts brush away.
     But as soon as I walked in those doors I saw Veronica linking arms with Noah. As soon as she spotted me she walked up to me still holding Noah's arm.
     "Oh Elle, You shouldn't of cheated on Noah like that" she smirked, Noah said nothing. All of a sudden a kid came out from behind us waving a photograph.
     He stopped to catch his breath and handed it to Noah, he looked at it carefully before handing it to me. On it was a picture of Veronica writting out the note which I 'Apparently' wrote.
     "What is it N-" she spots the photo, she curses from under her breath before taking off behind us. "After her" we all screamed chasing after her like headless chickens.
     She ran out the door but her heel broke so she couldn't run anymore. I lunged at her and held her down, "why did you do this Veronica?" Noah asked as she stood back up but I was still standing my guard.
     "Because I love you Noah! I can make you so happy, Elle is nothing like me I can change!" She pleaded.
     "Sorry but I can't, my heart will always belong to Elle." I was about to hug him when Veronica screamed and pushed me back. I guess she didn't know her own strength because I tumbled down a flight of stairs before hitting the ground and passing out.
----------------------

     I woke up holding Noah's hand tight. "What happend?" I said quietly as I couldn't yet speak properly. "Shh you need to rest, Veronica pushed you down a flight of stairs and you landed on your leg breaking it".
      He paused his sentence with tears rolling down his face, "Im so sorry Elle I should of listened to you! Its my fault that you locked yourself in your room for three days, its my fault that Veronica made you feel so upset and its my fault that your in here" he poured his heart out.
      "Noah its not your fault, I should of told you in the first place that she was harrasing me" he looked up with a fresh tear rolling down his cheek, "I love you Shelly" he said as I wiped his tear away, "I love you too Noah" I responded, he kissed my forehead.
------------------------

     After I got out of hospital I confronted Veronica who later got kicked out. I got through my college years like any normal person.
     Noah was by my side the whole time as he got a room change and moved into my dorm.
     I graduated with perfect grades and flew back home soon after with Noah. It was so amazing to have had this expearence with Noah and I loved every second of it.

     Me and Noah we walking on the beach descussing how are day went when he suddenly stopped and turned me around to him.
     He got on one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket. "Elle I love you more then anyone and anything, your personalty shines brighter then any star in the sky. We had our good moments and bad moments but we has got through them together, so Rochelle Evans will you marry me?" I felt tears well up in my eyes as he said this.
     "Yes" I responded as he slid the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

Hi so this was The Kissing Booth 2 College Years. Im so sorry that this was such a short book but I would love it if you would give me more ideas for kissing booth or other stuff I could write for you all.

I love you all so much and I'll see you again soon, bye!