3. If

I cried till the next morning. Even though I knew that I was never brave enough to confess, I always thought there may be a chance that he feels the same and we'll end up together. Not he with the most annoying girl in school.

He didn't even came by this morning.

I walked to school alone, listening to music. When I arrived, I entered the classroom and saw Sohee sitting on Felixs Lap. They were talking and laughing a lot. I had to gag to be honest.

I went to my table and sat down. I always thought he thinks of her as annoying too.

The bell rang and everyone went to their places.

We had English class and talked about some book. Unrequieted Love I felt kinda connected to the main character? This makes my morning just way better.

Finally we had a break and I thought maybe Felix and I could go to our usual spot so I went up to him.

"Hey! Shall we eat lunch together?", I asked.

"I'm sorry? Can you stop bothering us? Don't you see that he has me now?", Sohee hissed at me.

"Excuse me, did I talk to you?", I looked at her.

"Go away, you're bothering us.", she stood up and took Felixs hand. "Come honey let's eat lunch together."

I looked at Felix in disbelief.

"Sorry, next time I promise.", he said to me. They left the class and I looked after them.

There was no next time.

This went on for weeks. We barely talked. We just texted each other.

For that time I noticed that I didn't had anyone beside him. Every break I ate lunch. Alone. I walked home. Alone. I wasn't as happy as when he's around me. I missed his bad jokes and his deep voice that made me calm when I was nervous.

Nobody could calm me down when that happens. Only he could.

One day when Sohee was sick I walked up to him. We finally had a day together again.

In our break we went on the roof again and talked.

"Oof finally some time alone again.", I sighed. He just looked at me.

"What?", I asked.

"Nothing. You just behave rude in front of her, you should be nicer to her.", he answered.

"Excuse me? I should be nicer? She is the one taking my best friend away from me.", I said.

"She is taking me away from you? She is my girlfriend and you are just my best friend, so how should she do that?", he said.

That's right. "Just" your best friend. I was never anything more.

I didn't even notice that a tear was rolling down my cheeks.

"I know."

"Why are you crying?", he asked suddenly panicking.

"Doesn't matter.", I smiled.

"You behave weird.", he said.

"Maybe, but I have reasons. Nevermind though, let's go back to class.", I said and stood up.

Before he could say anything I went downstairs to our class.

The classes went by in a blink.

I walked out of class as fast as I could but Felix were faster than me and catched up.

"Let's walk together, we weren't in a while.", he said smiling.

"Yeah because of Miss Kang.", I murmured under my breath.

We walked silently until I let out a loud breath.

"Ahhh, why is life so shitty?", I said.

"What happened?", he asked.

You happened.

"There is this guy I like for a long time now.", I said. He will never guess it's him right? Maybe he has some good advice for me?

"You have someone you like?", he asked bluntly.

"Y-Yeah. But there is one problem.", I continued. "He got a girlfriend."

"Oh well, that's quite troublesome.", he said.

"I know right? I always thought there might be something between us but I don't think he ever saw me as a woman.", I sighed.

"Don't say that, I bet he did.", Felix tried to make me feel better.

If only you knew.

"No. Never. And his girlfriend even ruined our friendship so I can't even be around him without her being around too. I miss talking to him.", I said looking at Felix.

"That girlfriend sounds really clingy.", he said.

He seriously can't be dense like that, can he?

"She is and I also think she also dates him because he is really good looking.", I said focusing on the street again.

"But don't you like him because he's good looking too?", he asked.

"No, a big fat no. He is more than good looks, he has a really good personality and always cared for me but she changed him.", I told him.

"That guy must be really dumb to date her then. Oh man, I really want to know who that is.", he breathed out loudly.

"Idiot.", I hissed.

"What?"

"Nothing."

We arrived at my house and I said good bye to him.

"Hey mom.", I said throwing my bag on the couch.

"You look so stressed honey, is it the school?", my mother asked.

"I wish it was.", I let myself fall down on the couch.

"You wanna talk about it?", she said and sat down next to me.

"Maybe another time.", I answered. "I'll go to my room.", I stood up and left the living room.

If I was only able to tell him.

_______________________

:') I hope you enjoyed the chapters until now

Thank you for reading :(♡ ily