7. I'm Okay

I rolled around in my bed reviewing the day. I wasn't that happy in a while, he truly makes me happy a lot. I wish I could call him mine.

It was already early in the morning but I wasn't able to sleep. I was still excited thinking about everything that happened. We visited our place and talked a lot. I guess I'm happy as long as he's by my side. Please, if there's a god, let him stay by my side forever.

The cruel reality was a different story though. Will I be able to stand the side effects of my cure? The pain that it will cause me?

I shook my head and turned around in my bed and drifted off to sleep. In my head still the image of his smile.

___

The next morning I woke up without anyone being at home. It was usual for my father to not come home for days but my mother never leaves without telling me.

I quickly forgot about it the moment I looked at the clock. Well fuck.

Rushing downstairs after I got some clothes on, I grabbed my stuff and got out of the house.

"Where do you think you are running without me?", I heared a voice behind me. I turned around to see who was calling me.

"Felix?", I was confused as hell, since he got his bitch, oops, I meant of course his lovely girlfriend, we never walked to school together again. Maybe that's why I smile like an idiot.

"Why are you so surprised?", he asked me, laughing.

"Well, because we didn't walk to school together in months...", I answered, hanging my head down.

"Oh, yeah, right. I'm sorry."

I wish I could tell her how it really is. Seeing her sad breakes me apart.

"Anyways, I'm happy that we can walk together again.", I flashed him a smile.

"I think we forgot about something.....school starts in 5 minutes", he said while he looked at his phone.

We started running as fast as we can and arrived at school on time but oh man, our sweat was literally sweating.

We didn't had much interaction in school but somehow Sophie looked hella mad at him. What did he do?

Probably some nonsense of her.

Felix POV

I could say I was fucked, when Sophie came to me in school with an angry expression.

"Could you come out with me for a second, honey?", I nodded and came with her.

"What is-", she interrupted me.

"Are you completely out of your mind?! I told you to stay away from her! I swear to god, I will reveal her little secret and god knows, what I will do to her.", she screamed at me.

"I understand but...", she interrupted me again.

"You. Are. Mine. Don't forget that, babe.", I cringed at her nicknames.

I need to find out a way to stop her, it can't go on like this.

"And don't even try to tell her about this, I hear and see everything.", she smiled at me.

I got back into class and catched Y/N staring at me.

"God knows what I will do to her."

Sophies words repeated in my head. I don't want that anything happens to her. We've been through so much together, she's suffered enough. I will protect her, no matter what.

"-elix? Felix?", I looked up.

Y/N POV

He's been acting weird lately. Is everything okay with his relationship? I bet she is mad at him because he spends time with me...

Maybe if I stay away from him, she won't be mad and he will be happy again. Seeing him sad, breakes me apart.

"Is everything okay? Sophie seemed to be mad...", I asked him quietly so only he could hear me.

"Everything's fine. Don't worry.", he tried to smile but it looked so sad to me, like something inside of him is breaking apart.

"Are you sur-", he cut me off.

"Y/N, please don't worry, I'm fine.", he took my hands.

I immediately took them away and slightly blushed.

"Y-Yeah, okay, but don't run to me crying if she breaks up with you.", I said, before going back to my place.

He sure is acting weird...

Note:

I hope you liked this chapter sksksjsj even though I'm not really convinced that it's good :'))