10. Lull Before The Storm

I've been staying at Felix's house for a few days now. My old man didn't contact me nor tried to look for me. I don't feel good about it. What is he up to?

Sohee didn't try to approach us either. The people I worried the most about have been awfully quiet. It's like the lull before the storm.

"Y/N, Felix, could you make dinner yourselves today?", the words of Felix's mom snapped me out of my thoughts. "I have an important meeting this evening that I can't cancel."

"Of course, don't worry about it.", I answered quickly.

"Thank you, I won't be back before midnight.", she said while rushing out of the door.

"Uhhh, can you even cook??", Felix looked at me pretty lost.

"I mean, I'm at least able to do the basics.", I averted my eyes from him.

"I'm scared that this will be my last dinner."

Wow, as if he could talk, I bet he never even touched a damn pan or pot. He sat down beside me on the couch in the living room.

"It won't be that bad........right???", good now I lost confidence in my skills.

After I've gone to the kitchen I put the ingredients I needed on the table. "Spaghetti with tomato sauce can't be that hard.", I whispered to myself.

__________

"Y/N?????", Felix rushes to the kitchen after he smelled smoke coming from there. He found me sitting at the table looking at a burnt bowl of spaghetti with tomato sauce, well at least it was meant to be one.

"What is......that?", he looked at the brown and crispy pile of burnt spaghettis. "How the hell do you burn spaghettis...", Felix started laughing until tears started coming out of his eyes.

"Haha very funny.", after I tried to suppress my laughs, I started laughing too. He was right how the fuck did I do that. "Let's get some take out?", I suggested, while I got rid of this sad something that was meant to be our dinner for today.

"Good idea or this will really be my last dinner.", he wiped his tears away and got his phone so we can order.

Right before we could start looking for something to eat the doorbell rang. "Are you expecting someone today?", I asked him.

"Not really? Wait, let me get the door.", he said walking towards the front door.

I was happily going through the app looking for food. I'm so hungry, especially after that disaster I made in the kitchen.

"Sohee?", I heard Felix's voice saying. I made my way to the entrance and there she was. The last person I wanted to see today.

"Why is Y/N in your house, Felix?", she asked while looking at me. "What do-", I tried to say but Felix cut me off. "That's none of your business, Sohee.", he responded before I could finish my sentence.

Felix stood up for me? In front of Sohee? Am I dead? Is this heaven? Is there really a god? So many questions flew around in my head but the only thing that left my mouth was a giggle. The hoe finally got rejected, what a good day to be alive.

"You're gonna regret it, you'll see.", she gave Felix (a really ugly) smile. "Fuck...", he mumbled.

"Wow, what was that, Mr.Lee?", I looked at him with wide eyes. I still couldn't believe what just happened.

"Y/N, we need to talk, we may be in big trouble now." I've never seen him looking so concerned and that scared the shit out of me.

____________________________________

Note: WOOOO,,, I'm back :0 I took a break from social media, sorry if the update took so long :c anyways,, I hope you liked this chapter 😳