9. Fight Back

When I woke up, I found myself on the same cold floor where I blacked out yesterday. I got up and clenched my stomach in pain. That old fucker. Guess who's gonna ruin your life from now on. Try me. No more hiding.

I stood up and walked to my room to grab my phone.

I haven't been that mad in years. I always tried to calm down and wait until I can finally get my mom and myself out of this living hell but of course this man had to fuck up all of my plans.

Grabbing my jacket while rushing out of this house, I decided to never go back to that house until my so called father is gone.

I dialed Felix's number, praying that he picked up his phone.

"The person you are trying to reach is currently not available..."

I sighed and sat down on the next bench.

"What am I supposed to do now?", I whispered to myself, while running my fingers through my hair. My life is slowly falling into pieces and I can't stop it. I feel so helpless.

"Can't even the person I love the most stay by my side forever?", I continued whispering.

"Who are you talking to?", a deep voice woke me up from my daydreaming.

"Felix? What the hell are you doing here?", I was in shock.

"You messaged me that "he's gonna regret it" and I was worried that you would do something dumb, so I made my way here and then I saw you sitting on a bench instead of being at home.", he said with a worried tone.

"But why exactly are you sitting here?", he continued.

I breathed out and then started talking. "I'll never go back to that house, not until he's out there."

"So you really think your father killed your mother or at least did something to her?", he asked me.

"Don't call him my father. And yes, he said he will make me shut up just like my mother last night."

"Shit, Y/N you should really go to the police this time."

"No. I can't. You know exactly that this bastard will let me look like a confused kid and that I tried to kill myself once, isn't really helping in this situation too. They will believe him.", I stood up.

"Where will you stay throughout this whole drama though?", Felix asked.

"I don't know, I brought some money with me, it's enough for a few days at a hostel.", I gave him a sad smile.

"No way.", he stated and folded his arms.

"What?", I tilted my head in confusion.

"You can stay at our house. I haven't been there for you the past few weeks and I feel like a horrible friend. So you will stay at our house and I'm gonna help you anyways so that he gets busted.", he ruffled my hair.

I was happy that he cared but something at this sentence bothered me and I know exactly which word.

"Felix....I really appreciate that you want to help me but you know that 'my father' has a lot of influence and I don't want you to ruin your future if something goes wrong.", my expression turned sad.

"Nothing's gonna go wrong. We are the perfect team, we're gonna resolve this fast together.", he gave me one of his beautiful smiles.

"I won't be able to change your mind, right?"

"Well.....No.", he laughed. "Now come with me, let's get some breakfast first.", he took my hand and dragged me along.

"Idiot...", I whispered to myself.

He peaked over his shoulder for a second and giggled.

I thought the toughest part would have been over but oh boy, was I wrong. The tough part just began the second that I got way closer with Felix than a specific person wanted us to be.

Note:

OKAY HERE IT IS MY DUDES. I finally managed to update the story. And I reached 1.4k reads, you can't imagine how happy I am about that fact. People really seem to like my story :(

Thank you for the support I receive❤

AND OMFG CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT SKZ DROPPED TODAY
They really want to see stays dead, huh?