5. Hate

I hate this school. I hate this life. I hate Sohee. I hate Felix. Why is everything going wrong?

Laying in my bed listening to my "single-like-a-pringle-playlist" and crying from time to time when a sad song started playing, that was my whole night.

Oh wait, the whole playlist just consists of sad songs.

It was 2am and it didn't seem like I will sleep tonight. There was just too much going on in my head.

Will Felix and I remain as friends? Or does he hate me now?

I don't want to lose him. He is my everything, my only reason why I still haven't lost hope.

When our door slammed open, I had to flinch.

"Y/N!!", there is only one person who is coming home in the middle of the night.

"Y/N, get your lazy ass down here right now!", I stood up and went down stairs to avoid anymore trouble.

"What is it?", I asked my father.

"You failed the test? Again?! What did I told you, you useless brat?!", he yelled at me.

I smelled his breath. He was out with his "friends" again.

"I-I had a black out in the test."

"Black out?? You just didn't learn enough!", he grabbed me by my arm.

"I learned a lot!"

In the next moment I just felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

"Don't you dare talk back like that to your father!", he said.

"You are not my father!", I yelled back.

I should have never said that. Please forgive me.

"You shitty brat!!", he punched me in the stomach and I fell down.

I got up as fast as I could and got into my room and locked it so he can't enter.

"Open the door!", he said hammering against my door.

And there I was laying on my bed again, wishing that I would have never listened to Felix that day. I should have just jumped down the building.

_______________________________________

The next day I woke up early so I decided to go to school. My face and stomach hurt like hell but I hope no one's gonna notice it.

I packed my stuff and made myself ready and sprinted out of the house so my father won't have the chance to get me.

I always wonder why mom doesn't help me when he's like that.

When I entered the classroom Felix was already there, so I just ignored him and went to my table.

"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday.", he said scratching his neck.

Cute. He always scratches his neck when he's nervous.

"It's okay, I was a bit, uhm, emotional?"

"Friends?", he smiled.

"Yes.", I smiled back. Even though I don't want to be just your friend. But I'm happy that you don't hate me.

"Are you okay? You look really pale.", Felix asked.

"Yeah, I just haven't slept enough.", O answered.

"Are you sure about that? Did something happen at home?", he furrowed his eyebrow.

"No, No! Everything's okay!", I faked a smile. "But another topic, we haven't done something together in a while now, do you have some free time after school?"

"Yes, of course, I miss spending time with you to be honest.", he answered.

"Great!"

The school bell rang and he went back to his place.

I didn't even noticed that I smiled like an idiot.
______________________________________

Notice:

Sorry that this Chapter is so short, I will make a longer one next time! :'^(