6. Quality Time

Wipping from side to side with my chair in class, I waited for the school bell to rang. I couldn't wait any longer to finally spend time with Felix again. I hope this little bitch doesn't interupt us again.

Finally. The school bell rang and I jumped up to pack my stuff and ran up to Felix. "I'm ready we can-", I stopped talking when I saw Sohee standing next to him, giving me a fake smile.

"I'm sorry but he hasn't got time for you today.", she smiled. I was this short from kicking her ugly ass.

"Yeah, I think he is old enough to talk for himself.", I smiled back. "So, are you coming or not?", I looked at Felix. I always thought our friendship was over all but oh boy, was I wrong.

"I'm sorry....I promise I'll make it up to you...", he said scratching his neck.

"You know what? No need to. Have fun with her and watch out that you don't lose your last braincell spending time with her.", I smiled at them and left the room before he could say anything.

I knew it. Was I ever important for him? Did he forget everything we went through? And I still don't understand why they got together in the first place. He hated her the same as me.
Was it because she is prettier than me? I never had a chance anyways, I was just a friend to him.

Before I noticed I felt a tear running down my face. "Bullshit.", I hissed under my breath.

I felt a hand gripping my arm.

"Y/N, wait.", it was Felix. He was out of breath, looks like he ran after me. What for though?

"What?", I asked trying to avoid looking at him because I didn't want him to notice that I nearly started crying rivers because of him.

"Please, I told Sohee that I promised to spend time with you. She's a bit mad but come on, we're best friends, right?", he smiled at me.

Yeah, we are best friends.

"Are you sure? I don't want to get into a fight with her, even though I'm sure she would lose.", I said.

"Don't worry, come on, let's go.", he said gesturing me to follow him.

I swear I could feel someone staring at us.

We walked for a while before I broke the silence. "Where are we even going?", I asked.

"You remember our special place where we used to go to? When you had one of your anxiety attacks and needes some time to calm down?", he smiled at me.

"Yeah, I do....To be honest I already forgot about it...", I looked at him. God damn it, why did I have to fall in love with that dumbass.

We arrived at a little abandoned amusement park. Everything was still the same from the last time I was here. I smiled at the memories that came back to my mind.

"Felix, are you sure we are allowed to be here?", I asked looking around.

"Probably not but who cares, nobody will come and check it.", he smiled. He reached out for my hand and I grabbed his as he helped me up a fairground ride.

It was already night so the only light we had was the moon and the stars. The night always gave me a calming feeling and Felix gave me a feeling of a real home that I never really had.

"Thank you.", I said to Felix as he looked up the sky.

"Hey, you know I'm always here for you right?", he looked at me and gave me the purest smile in the world.

Back then I already knew I loved him with all my heart, maybe it was because he showed interest in me. He was the first person who ever listened to my problems and worries.

"Y/N, he did it again, am I right?", Felix asked me as we sat down on a bench.

"Yeah...", I answered. I knew he would notice it.

"Why aren't you going to the police? They would help you.", he looked at me with a worried expression.

"I can't, Felix, why would they believe me? My father is a much-respected man and I'm just his problematic daughter who tried to kill herself once and my mother would never say anything, she's too scared...", I gave him a weak smile.

"But you have to try.", he said.

"And then what? Let him beat me to death? When I finish school I will move out and try to get my mother to move with me.", I answered him.

"But...-", I cut him.

"No, please understand me."

He looked up to the sky. "I wish I would have met you earlier, maybe I would have been able to change something."

I just smiled at him, knowing that it wouldn't have changed anything. My father used to hit me and my mom already at a very young age. I barely remember it but it left a great impact on me.

"Felix, why did you start dating Sohee?", I asked.

He sighed but kept on looking anywhere but not at me. "I-I like her."

I swear to god, something was hella off here. If you usually say you like someone, you smile at the thought of the beloved person but Felix looked....sad.

"Please be honest to me. I feel that something isn't right."

"I'm being honest but let's stop talking about her, we are here to spend some quality time together, remember?", he looked at me again.

"Yeah, I missed spending time with you...", I mumbled the last part so he couldn't understand me.

"What? I couldn't hear you.", he looked confused.

"Nothing, let's just enjoy this beautiful day.", I smiled and looked away.

Even though I know he doesn't love me, I'm still happy to have him around me, he gives me the feeling of being needed, the feeling of love.

But what I didn't notice was the look and the smile he gave me while I wasn't looking.

Note:

I hope you liked the chapter and I'm sorry it took so long to update :(

Thank you for reading my story🙏🏻💗