The battle begins (chapter 2)

Error looked around the suddenly less empty AU,

Everyone, it seemed, had shown up for the fight. There were thousands of 'sans-esc' skeletons surrounding him, as well as humans, goats, and other creatures Error didn't want to think too much about.

Although, some exceptions were not there. Not suprisingly, Nightmare and his gang had not shown up, to many enemies of the dark king were in this army for the gang to even consider joining in.

The people in the frontlines, (aka the skeletons/others error could see) were Ink, Dream, Altertale Tori, Underswap Pap, the Underfell bros, a few others Error couldn't quite place due to his attention being elsewhere, and the most surprisingly of all...

Blueberry.

'Told you he'd betray you'

'What are you waiting for? KILL THEM'

'KILL THEM ALL'

'DO IT'

Error straightened his before slightly sluggish posture, and readied his powerful blasters and strings. This will be a long fight.

"ATTACK!!" Ink yelled out to the crowd. In an instant, all were in either defensive or offensive position as if they had been preparing for this battle for years, and thinking back on it now, they probably had been.

It had taken less then a second for Error to be turned turned blue by one of the many skeletons circling him at this moment. Before Error could process what had happened, his fragile bones were penetrated by blasts of magic from all directions.

* Le tem skip, brought to you by by me, attempting to make this any good*

It had felt like the battle lasted for all of eternity, the horid pain racing through Errors entire body as his bones were being demolished beyond repair.

It was white.

The screaming is loud.

It was all white.

It will drive anyone insane.

Everything was white.

Even the most pure and kind.

Suddenly, a heavily glitching portal opened into the white. Then it all turned red.

The screaming came again.

It was all red.

Why won't it stop?

Everything was blood red.

The voices come from everywhere

So he fell.
And just like that it was all done. Error was finally free of Fates tight hold on his body mind and soul. Or....

Was he?

*time skip because I can, deal with it*

As he fell further and further into the inky black abyss, Error began to feel the crushing feeling of the Void completely engulf him in pain.

To take his mind off the horrific feeling all over his body, Error attempted to think of the less successful ways he tried to end it all, to get the last laugh.

Drowning?

He had tried that, It would only make him float for hours on end.

Starvation?
He hadn't eaten in years if that was ever going to work it would have a long time ago

Blood loss?
The battle would have done him in if he could die like that

Hanging?
Tried that, it's kinda boring after awhile to just hang there

Falling?
He's fallen over 1000 stories, not going to work.

Error remembered wondering while sitting in salitude what else there was, what hasn't he tried.

The void.

So that brings us back to a few minutes ago, (or the proluge, for you readers) when he had finally had enough. When he opened the portal, straight to the void, and at long last he jumped.

Now, we are back to the present. If the whole multiverse didn't want Error, it was about time he disappeared for good. Besides, he had always wondered what it would feel like to be ripped across time and space.

Suddenly, he felt a warm presence surround his entire being. It felt like a hug between a mother and her child, finally reunited after years of separation.

After having an internal argument with himself, Error concluded he must be going insane yet again to know this.

"It's alright now" said a soft ethereal voice, the sound of them quieted the raging noises of the Void.

"You no longer have reason to worry, you have freed yourself from fate's chains, you have changed your destiny"

Then He blacked out.

??? P.o.v.

"Welp!" I say after finally finishing my job for the day
"I need to leave now, but I'll promise I'll be back to torture you soon~~ ta ta!"

And with the last of my waining power, I open a portal back to the Anti-void, and look back to see my enemies shocked face, wordlessly potraying his anger and confusion. It's so fun to mess with that one.

I jump through the portal just in time to miss his annoyingly long hero speach he says every time I beat him, so essentially every time we meet.

I look around the empty white space I call home and lie down on the floor to call it a night.

(A/n)

Hope you liked it! We are finally in the new multiverse! Yay! Any who I've finished editing this chapter bye~