*1*

As I was putting on my jacket I walked to my sister's room.

"Hey are you rea-"I cut my self off as I see her room empty.

"Maya are you still here"I ask as I walk into the kitchen but I don't see her I guess she left early she must be at Riley's already.

I grab my backpack and walk out the door.(outfit above)

I rock back and fort on the heel of my feet as I wait for someone to open the door to the Matthews apartment.

"Oh hello Sophia you just missed the girls"Topanga said as she opened the door.

"Ugh okay thank you bye"I said turning around and running off to school.

On my walk to school I didn't see Maya or Riley so I guess they left earlier than Topanga said.

As I walked to my locker I see Riley and Maya entering history class I grab my books and run after them

"Guys y'all left with out me"I said sadly as we sat at our desk.

"Oh I'm sorry I totally forgot to tell you we were going to Riley's early so we can get the subway."Maya said.

"Wow you rode the subway that's great Riley"I told my friend smiling.

"Thanks soph " she said.

As Cory was talking about our assignment a new boy walks in interrupting him.

"Who are you I don't know you"Cory said pointing to the unknown boy.

"I'm Lucas friar from Austin Texas"he says handing Cory a paper.

"New student mr.friar"Cory ask.

"Yes sir"he said.

"Great your just in time for the today's assignment please take a seat"Cory said.

After Lucas sat behind me Cory started talking again.

"Okay everyone turn to page 48"after everyone got to the page he said"okay now turn to page 1 okay now I want you to read page 1 to 48 tonight"af he said that everyone groaned except me and farkle.

"Oh to bad on you now for tonight's homework I want you to write a three page essay on anything , anything at all on something you believe so strongly about you would fight for it."Cory said.

"That "my sister said as she banged her hand in her desk.

"I'll fight for no homework I come here everyday why can't you teach me everything I need to know while I'm here"she said to Cory.

"Woo"Riley said but after she saw Cory looking at her she said"not woo"

"Maya no "I tried to say but she ignored me.

"Who's with me no homework more freedom no homework more freedom"Maya chanted as more students stood up and chanted with her.

As more kids were in her side I saw Maya whisper something to Riley

"What are you doing"Cory asked Riley as he saw her stand up.

"I'm making a choice on who I want to be and who's world I wan it to be"she said.

"Riley I know you I know exactly who you are"Cory said.

"Then who am I dad"Riley asked.

"Your just like me"he told her softly.

"Oh yeah well would you do this"Riley said as she followed Maya who was leading the class out the doors chanting 'no homework more freedom'

"Farkle Are you with us or not"Riley asked as she passed his desk.