*7*

As Sophia woke up she was excited as she remembered today was career day and Isabelle agreed to come in as long as Sophia dressed in some of her clothes.(outfit^^)

As Sophia walked to class she bumped into Lucas.

"Oh sorry my bad"she said smiling at him not knowing her smile took his breath away.

"It's okay it was my fault"he said smiling at her.

"Well I really have to go but I'll see you in class"she said before walking around him and to math class.

After math class Sophia walked to history class and sat down at her desk.

She was so excited for Isabelle to come that she couldn't stop smiling not knowing she made some of the class smile as they knew she hasn't been smiling lately

As Lucas walked in his breath was taken away as he saw Sophia smiling so wide it made him weak in his knees.

He is snapped out of his stare when Riley and Maya walked up to him.

Sophia looked at the door and smiled as she saw Isabelle talking with the other students parents or people they asked to come.

Now before Isabelle could come sophia asked in the office if it was okay and they told her that it's okay because career day is for people who have jobs and if you find there jobs fascinating.

Sophia waved at Isabelle as Isabelle waved at her.

As mr.matthews introduced mrs.matthews someone knocked on the door.

Mr.matthews walked to the door and opened it revealing Stuart minkus .

"Minkus"he said surprised.

"Topanga"Stuart said ignoring mr.matthews

"Stuart"Topanga greeted.

"Topanga"he repeated.

"Sorry I'm late I had helicopter problems do you have a helicopter Cory"Stuart said walking inside the classroom.

"No do you have a Topanga minkus"mr.matthews said walking up to his wife.

"No because she chose you I have a helicopter and run minkus international and she chose you"minkus said.

After Stuart and Topanga finished comparing each other and seeing who is more Superior somebody knocked on the door.

Sophia smiled as she realized who was at the door.

"Oh my God it's Isabelle wright"Topanga said as mr.matthews opened the door.

"Yes hello I'm Isabelle wright and I am a executive at vogue"Isabelle said smiling at everyone while walking to the front of the room.

"Hello ms.wright who are you here for."mr.matthews said confused.

"Well I am here for the beautiful amazing talented ms.hart"Isabelle said smiling at Sophia.