*5*

As Sophia was getting ready for the day she was going to spend with Kurt and Rachel she heard someone walk through the front door she gets up and walks to the living room as she was about to walk in she sees her mom and Maya hugging.

"Hey sweetie I got off work early I thought maybe today we can have a mommy and daughter day just us"Sophia heard her mom say as she hid behind a wall.

"Yeah mom that would be great let's go"Maya said before they both walked out.

Once Sophia heard the door closed she slid down the wall and cried.

*Outside the apartment*

"So where should we go today with Sophia"Rachel asked Kurt.

"Oh maybe we can go and see a movie or we can walk around the mall"Kurt said getting excited spend the day with the girl he sees as a little sister.

As Rachel was about to respond she looks at the building doors and sees Sophia's sister.

"Kurt look"she said pointing at them.

"Oh my God please don't tell me they left her alone."Kurt whispered.

"Let's find out"Rachel said stomping over to them.

"Excuse me"Rachel said walking up to them.

"Yes how may I help you"Sophia's mother, Katy, said.

"Yes hi hello where is your daughter"Rachel asked glaring at her.

"She is right her why"Katy asked putting her arm around Maya.

"No your other daughter Sophia"Kurt said walking up to them behind Rachel.

"Oh what did she do I'm sorry she has a habit of getting into trouble"Katy said clearly lying as Sophia is a well behaved child.

"No she doesn't she is a good kid I can see her going to big places she is very smart"Kurt said glaring at the woman.

As katy was about to say something Rachel and Kurt saw Sophia walking out of the building.

"Nevermind we found her"Rachel said as she and Kurt walked past them and to sophia.

"Oh hunny"Rachel said as she saw Sophia's puffy eyes.

"Can we please go"Sophia said as she saw maya and Katy looking at them.

"Of course come on we have a fun day ahead of us."Kurt said as the trio walked away from the mother and daughter.

"So did you get the role in Juliet in your schools play"Rachel asked.

"Sadly no the drama teacher said that the play was for beginners he thought I was to experience."Sophia said blushing as Kurt and Rachel squealed.

After they calmed down they all went to the mall and then to eat.

"Okay so I know you don't like us waisting our money on you but we just had to buy this"Kurt said taking a box out of his pocket and giving it to Sophia as they walked out of the restaurant.

"You guys thank you"Sophia said close to tears as she saw her present it's something she has always wanted.

A locket.

(Ignore the pictures)