*6*

*filler*
As Sophia walked into school she sees Maya walking down the hallway while dancing in a crazy way she shakes her head and walks to her locker.

After a boring day in school Sophia walked to Kurt's and Rachel's where they spent the day watching movies and talking.

"So I think we should do something tomorrow"Kurt said as they sat in the couch.

"Like what"Sophia asked.

"Oh maybe we can go shopping"Rachel said.

"Nah we did that already"Kurt said sighing.

"We can walk around central park there is this certain area where a bunch of people all perform for money it could be fun"Sophia suggested making Kurt and Rachel agree.

*Next day*

Sophia was so excited for after school that once the last bell rang she ran out of the school and to Kurt's and Rachel's.

"Wow"Kurt and Rachel said as they looked at all the people sitting on a bench or standing while performing.

"I know I love coming here it's so full of life"Sophia said looking around while smiling.

"Come on"Sophia said walking forwards.

*Night time*

"It's getting late"Kurt said looking at his watch after they left a restaurant.

"Yeah we should get you home"Rachel said looking at sophia making her nod sadly.

After Rachel and Kurt dropped off Sophia they went home.

The next morning as Sophia walked into class she sees Maya harrasing farkle she rolled her eyes and walked to her desk.

(Outfit^^)

She looked up as she heard Riley yell from the hallway for her to release farkle her eyes widened as she saw Riley walk in dressed up as a harajuku girl.

She decided to connect her headphones into her dad's old mp3 player the last thing she ever had that was his she was going to throw it away but decided against it as she can us it for when she is bored.

As she hummed to one of her favorite songs the bell rang she got up and left she went through the rest of the day avoiding everyone.

As the last bell of the day rang she sighed in relief and went to Kurt's and Rachel or as she likes to call it now her new home somewhere where she actually feels wanted and loved.

As she walked in she smiles at Rachel who is sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Sophia come on hurry let's finish your homework than we can watch a movie while we wait for Kurt"Rachel said ushering Sophia to the couch.

After they finished Sophia's homework they watched a movie as the movie was towards the middle Kurt walked in smiling at them.

"Oh what are we watching"Kurt asked sitting next to Sophia .

As the movie ended they all got up and went to the kitchen to start on dinner.

"So anything exciting happened today at school"Rachel asked as they all were eating.

"Nothing really it was a regular boring day"Sophia said before taking a sip of her juice.

"Oh but there is a career day coming up and I really want one of you to go but Maya can't know I still hang out with you"Sophia said sadly.

"Oh I know let's ask Isabel I'm sure she would love to help out her favorite little model"Kurt said happily.

"Really you think she has time"Sophia asks hopefully.

"Oh I'm positive I'll ask her tomorrow and let you know before career day"Kurt said making Sophia grin.

As Sophia was smiling Kurt and Rachel looked at each other and smiled happy Sophia is smiling and hoped it would stay like that for awhile.