Finally Free

I recommend you to listen to the song as, I think, it will make sense with the one-shot. :) It's not obligatory for you to do so tho; because I know that some readers like to read books without music like me (But sometimes I do lol)

Now on with le one-shot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

Cyrus forgot the feeling of being single, after being in a relationship in a very, VERY, long time. According to him, the relationship with his boyfriend lasted for more than 10 years.

But during those years, it just proved that Cyrus has become vulnerable, yet strong, at the same time. Vulnerable because he's so used to someone protecting him whenever bullies/bad guys come to his way, and strong because, despite of all the hardships and fights and problems he encounters with his boyfriend, they still manage to have a stable, and as it was previously mentioned, a strong, healthy relationship with one another.

But of course, he will never forget about that one time, where he saw his boyfriend making out with another guy. In their room.

And that guy just so happened to be TJ. And his boyfriend is none other than Jonah Beck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyrus's P.O.V

2 Months Ago

I was driving back home from work, in which me and my friends would like to call, 'an eternal hell'. 

Some people say that they like school. I'm guessing they like to say that they would like to experience what hell would feel like, even though they're already in it. Hell means two different ways; the school hell, and the hell hell.

I kept those thoughts on my mind while listening to some good ol' ballad music because it keeps me relaxed and releases all my stress while driving. Don't at me. And yes, I keep boring thoughts on my mind while I'm silent. You probably do too.

Once I park my car at the front of me and Jonah's apartment I stepped out of the vehicle and stepped in to the front door.

"Babe, I'm home!" I shout from the living room. I didn't get a reply. He would normally be here, since it's a Wednesday, and Wednesdays and Fridays are his only days off. "Babe?" I shout again with a questioning tone.

"Jonah are you home?" I start to get annoyed as I walk up the stairs.

As I looked to check if he's in our room, that's when all hell in my mind breaks loose. Random thoughts and mixed emotions kept flooding my mind and throughout my body.

Jonah, my boyfriend, and TJ, one of my closest, bestest friends possible, were making out. 

"J-Jonah? TJ?" I said, stuttering. Both of them let go of each other, Jonah being in top of TJ. 

"Cyrus, I swear it's not what it looks like," Jonah immediately says as he hops off of TJ. I feel the waters at the side of my eyes.

"Oh really? Because what I see is my best friend making out with my boyfriend. And don't tell me it's not what it looks like. That's the most cliché thing everyone has ever said, both in movies, and in real life," I say.

"Cyrus please, don't tell that," TJ suddenly says.

"THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY? THAT IT'S OKAY FOR ME TO TELL YOU GUYS TO KEEP ON MAKING OUT?!" I suddenly shout. TJ probably got nervous and felt awkward so he just ran out of the room, but I didn't stop him. I was too mad to do so.

 "Jonah, please be honest with me. How long have you been doing this?"

Jonah made a hesitant face, before saying, "E-ever since you became friends with h-him." 

"Ever since I became friends with him? Jonah that was almost 9 years ago! You've been doing this behind my back for all these years?" I reply with an angry voice with tears in my eyes. I go to the bed and wipe my tears away.

Jonah sat next to me and said, "Hey, I'm sorry okay? If you want I'll break up with him–"

"You were  dating him too? Jonah what kind of immature teenage brat are you to date two people and manage to keep them healthy for a long period of time?!" I stand up and went to the door, wanting to get out. Both this room, and out of this relationship.

"Cyrus wait–" Jonah says while standing up, but I cut him off immediately. "What is there to wait for, Jonah? Tell me."

Jonah was silent and I'm guessing he didn't know what to say. And I was right.

"Exactly. Before you say something, make sure you know what you're gonna talk about first. Oh, and on that note, I just want to let you know that we are done." I walk out of the room and start to run down the stairs, and straight to my car.

For some reason, when I released those words in front of Jonah, it felt good. I don't really know why, but it did. And if I were to find out the reason, I think it's because of the fact that I am finally free. Free from commitment, free from all the bad things that might happen, free from everything. But the most important part of that is that I am finally free, and I am proud of it.

I am finally free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So ya boi is back with another one-shot (The other book is currently on a hiatus, as I have writer's block for that one. It's kind of ironic since I have an idea for a one-shot but I don't have an idea for a chapter in my book lol does this happen to you too?)

But ye it's currently Saturday and I can finally do things without stressing the heck outta me lol

But anyways, that's all for today, hope you guys liked this chapter, and if you did, don't forget to vote and/or comment (constructive criticism is GREATLY appreciated)!!

Thanks for reading, see you guys next time, love y'all, BYEEEE!!!