The Spirit of Vengeance: Bio

Why, hello there. Been quite a while hasn't it? To be truthful, I was bored. I had no incentive like money or anything of the sort to inspire me to write about anime. There's too much of it to write as much as I do with the amount of effort I put in for a single episode of almost 30+ episode anime series such as AGK, DXD, RWBY and Tokyo Ghoul. 

(Notice: This is a slight Alternative Universe, some minor details and personalities WILL be changed and altered to suit the storyline, along with ages due to the fucked timeline.)

And so I came up with this: Big chapters dedicated to movies in movie format: 1-3 Chapters for every movie from the Avengers and on with a few original chapters in between them! The Avengers (2012) will be the prologue which I will try and update before school tomorrow, but for now, it's time for the bio which will contain all characters names, Ages, relationships etc!

Keep in mind that the timeline for the MCU is kind of fucked thanks to Spiderman Homecoming, so I'll make it what I think and what other sources think the ages are.

As usual,

Y/N Is your name, H/C is Hair Colour, H/S is hairstyle E/C is eye colour, F/C is favourite colour, N/C is Native Country/State and S/C is Skin colour.

Bio:

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 13 (Avengers)  17 (Age Of Ultron) 18 (The Ghost Rider (OG Mini-Chapter Concept taking place after Age Of Ultron)18 (Civil War) 19 (Black Panther/Homecoming) 22 (Infinity War) 27 (Endgame)

Nationality: N/C

Appearance: 5'9, H/C styled in a H/S , E/C, normally wears leather jackets and jeans as his casual wear.

As Ghost Rider: 

Personality: Consumed by Vengeance and hate for the Avengers (Until a Point), Silent, Aggressive, Quick to Anger, Cocky, Sarcastic, Funny, Loves a certain Avenger deeply

Personality: Consumed by Vengeance and hate for the Avengers (Until a Point), Silent, Aggressive, Quick to Anger, Cocky, Sarcastic, Funny, Loves a certain Avenger deeply. Loves music. Loves to fight.

Relationships:

Iron Man: Spiteful at first, as with all of the Avengers of New York. Eventually grows on him, and Tony becomes an important Father figure, just like Peter.

Age: 48 (Infinity War)