The Spirit of Vengeance: 6 Months Later (Lemon)

A/n: Fuck me, I have to go through 147 minutes next week with Civil War :P. Age of Ultron was only 141 ;-;. Kill me. Some of you really wanted to know what team you were going to join here. Guess you'll be finding out wont you?... But not this week... Also, NEW THEME SONG! Looks like Ghost Rider so I said fuck it. You killed it with the votes and reads last week, wondering if we can do the same this week? 50 votes in 26 hours and i'll get Civil War Ready for all of you ;)

Also, just a quick new few Keys or so for this chapter alone, might be more in the future, F/H means facial hair and F/B means favourite breakfast, F/F means favourite food, F/D means Favourite drink, etc etc, you all know these from other stories surely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously-

Y/n, Nat and Steve burst through a door to reveal the new members of the Avengers: War Machine, Falcon, Vision, and Scarlett Witch. Y/n jumped off of his platform, greeting everyone on the way until he came to Wanda, who smiled at him.

Y/n smiles back and they (finally) met in an embrace, kissing for the first time. All of the new and old Avengers alike smiled at the display. When they stopped, they looked around and saw everyone staring at them and smiling.

Y/n: Weirdos...

Steve: Alright Y/n, get a room. We need to get these guys in shape. So...

Steve: AVENGERS! AS-

-6 Months Later, Present Day, 3rd POV, Y/n and Wanda's room-

-10.30 PM-

30 PM-

Y/n: And that is how you play country Roads on guitar! Considering you wanna know how to play music, I feel like thats the best place to start. Very memorable.

Zarathos: Fuck you Y/n L/n.

Wanda: Thank you very much for teaching me Y/n, I really appreciate it.

Wanda smiles and kisses you gently as you sit, and then lie down next to her on the bed. You smile back at her.