The Spirit Of Vengeance: Infinity War (Finale) Y/n vs Thanos

A/N: Well, it's finally here, the finale of Infinity War. Prepare yourselves readers, this will be quite different from the movie, as I changed the actual battle of Wakanda itself, this will have a small few changes to it as well. Some good, some sad, and I don't think anybody can predict what's going to happen. Glad to be able to get this out to you, especially after the hell of a month I've had to trek through to finish my Journalism course, it was dreadful, and I'm honestly surprising myself in wanting to write this to be honest.

Anyways, this chapter may long as hell, much longer than the others, but that's because I wanted Y/n's confrontation with Thanos to be a separate entity entirely, although I have an idea with the Black Order. Let me know what you think in the comments, and don't forget to vote and follow!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER GETS GOREY, DISTURBING AND BLOODY! There will be a warning when it shows up, so skip over it if necessary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously-

Unfortunately, the more Outriders that died, the further they advanced on their target, and the more worried they were all getting. About to order an immediate retreat into the city, T'Challa was about to signal, until a huge explosion rocked the Battlefield quickly killed a few Dozen Outriders via the Bi-Frost alone.

A hammer flew out and started mercilessly ripping the opposing army to shreds, yet again creating distance between the Outriders and the Wakandan Army. Thor had arrived in Wakanda, along with a tree and a... rabbit? Who knows? Either way, they charged towards the Kill Zone with emphatic blue thunder and lightning rippling across the sky and Thor's body, and slams it down, killing hundreds of Outriders instantaneously. The Wakandan Army looks on in shock as Y/n rolls his eyes.

Y/n: Showoff...

-Now-

The troops and the Avengers in Wakanda could only look down at the display of power in front of them. Thor had arrived with a Tree and a Rabbit with a machine gun, and they were unleashing hell upon the battlefield. The army of Wakandans were stunned, and the Airforce went into retreat mode, as they wished not to be hit by one of the many strikes of Thunder and Lightning. Y/n, showing a briefly happy grin, turned to T'Challa, and shrugged.

Y/n: Welp, now we pretty much have this in the bag. Thor's going to clean house and there are only a few thousand of these pests left. And I'm completely out of ideas. If we keep firing, chances are we hit the Rabbit or the Tree, Thor will prevent the Airforce from attacking, so our best option is to charge and provide support and hope for minimum casualties. At the end of the day it's up to you T'Challa.

T'Challa briefly nods and looks around to his fellow generals in this fight; Steve, Bucky, Natasha, Bruce, Okoye and M'Baku. Each nodded along, which was all the conformation they needed. T'Challa equipped his mask and with a brief War Chant to increase morale, the charge began with two simple words.

T'Challa: WAKANDA FOREVER!

This was immediately followed by loud roars as the still healthy 2,000 strong Wakandans charged into battle to aid Thor, who directly began to hunt down Outriders beyond the shield that was protecting Wakanda. The charge was led by the three you would expect, The two super-solider enhanced men in Black Panther and Captain America, along with, of course Rancor, all three of which immediately jumped in to battle in three separate sectors, T'Challa taking on the right side, Steve the left, and Y/N handling the strongest sector, being straight down the middle. What seemed like hundreds of the alien species were charging into Y/N only to get disintegrated almost immediately on contact. Eventually Thor, Y/n and Steve convened in a central location and took the time to engage in a bit of a chat.