The Spirit of Vengeance: Endgame (Part 1)

A/N: Almost there, very close to the end of this fanfiction. Unfortunately I will not be continuing this fanfiction beyond Endgame, as I think the Marvel movies of the future are looking like straight dogshit. With no Captain America, no Iron Man and no massive yet realistic threat, what's the point? Unless somebody like fucking Galactus shows up later one, in which case I might continue on much later. Just my thoughts, and there will probably be an epilogue for this story afterwards showcasing the life of Y/n after Endgame... if he survives that is.

Will momentarily stop following Script writing and instead write as one would a novel. We'll see how it goes. If people prefer this way i'll keep doing it. Oh, and also contains severe bullying of Captain Marvel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously-

Venom: Goodbye Y/n, my friend....

Y/n: NO VENOM!

Venom wilts away to nothing, and Y/n collapses, barely being caught by Wanda. She lays both of them down and hugs her weakened boyfriend.

Wanda: Y/n are you alright?!

Y/n: N-No, weak. I've been bonded to Venom for so long, just... give me a minute...

Y/n silently weeps for his lost friend and comrade, being hugged tight by Wanda to keep him calm.

Steve: ... Oh my God...

Meanwhile, in a different place, in a rustic house on a terraced slope with a scarecrow made of discarded armor, Thanos sits down and watches the sun rise, on a grateful universe.

-Now, Avengers HQ-

In the dead of night, the distinct quiet displayed the thoughts of every inhabitant currently in the building. An unavoidable realisation that nothing they can do will ever rectify the damages brought to their world and every other, and that the quiet of the night will be something the world will have to get used to after the Avengers were defeated by the Mad Titan, Thanos. The story we've been following so far, being through the eyes of one especially silent, and secretly seething young man by the name of Y/n L/n. Currently sitting down in his old bed, a place where he hadn't been in ages, it seems almost a lifetime ago in fact, but the harsh reality is it had only seemed that way. Y/n secretly wished it had been a lifetime ago. Anything to escape the feelings and thoughts running through his head at this moment in time. 

Y/n wasn't alone. He never was, but yet he never felt more alone, despite being in the ever-comforting warm embrace that his partners arms seemed to radiate. Wanda Maximoff. He had never felt colder, due to the missing presence of one of his best friends, Venom. Many would scoff at the idea of a symbiote being a friend, but after years of being bonded, attached to one another, only to have that ripped away from him, knowing he'll never get it back? It's akin to losing an actual loved one. He was just thankful that the love of his life was still here with him. He had no idea what he would've done if she went away.

A truly good person is an understatement when describing Wanda Maximoff. It seems like no matter how tough life was on her and her loved ones, she somehow managed to fight through it with ease and come out the other side a better person, stronger then before. For that reason, Y/n not only admired her, but was also jealous that he did not have the same attributes as her, in situations like this, is showed just how strong she was and how weak he felt. Emotions and how to deal with him were never Y/n's strong suit, and he was sure that they never would be, but again that's why Wanda was his life partner, he makes up for all of her weaknesses, as she makes up for his. It was a perfect, one could almost say a symbiotic relationship.