The Spirit of Vengeance: Avengers vs The Ghost Rider

A/N: Holy shit you guys are insane with the support! More of that and I'll try update faster and I WILL make chapters longer like this one. I think you'll enjoy this chapter, after all, you can tell by the title how this'll go! Anyways, lets jump right into it!

-This takes place A month and a half before Age of Ultron where you'll be meeting bae.-

Play this throughout the chapter. The reason? It's your new theme song, other than that, nothing in particular, but I just think this is the single greatest score in the history of Cinema. Also it's the Joker so....yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously-

Zarathos: I'm glad to see your enthusiasm Y/n, i'll teach you everything about being the Spirit of Vengeance, with absolutely no restrictions. Now, it should take you about two years to learn everything and become a master at it, so my one question now is, where would you like to go?

Y/n thinks for a few moments about where he'd like to go and train, and eventually, he made a decision.

GR: Apparently, I was born in N/C, so I think I should train there. I want to see what it's like...

Zarathos: Very well... let's go.

-Present Day, 2 years later exactly, Location: N/C-

Y/n and Zarathos had made it to N/c with relative 'ease', merely taking a few minutes due to the massive speed of the Hell cycle. And you only crashed 5 times, broke hundreds of windows and blew up a car or two! Good job! Anyways, Y/n had been training his heart out with Zarathos every day for 2 years for 5 hours every day, 10 on weekends (Except Friday) on average. 

Whenever he wasn't training, he was turning into the Ghost Rider at night, patrolling N/c, and burning the souls of the guilty for all of their crimes, and sent them directly into hell. This job got much easier when he first started using the penance stare, although, failing miserably the first few times and just kind of awkwardly stared into the perpetrators eyes, eventually getting frustrated and just started smashing the crooks head against a wall until the back of his head was nothing but brain matter.

-Flashback-

GR: STUPID...FUCKING...PENANCE...STARE...CUNT!

The splattering sounds of brain on wall echo around the alleyway. Zarathos is laughing his bony ass off.

GR: THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!

-Flashback End-

...Anyways, Y/n and Zarathos as the Ghost Rider, had almost completely eradicated every ounce of crime in the area, putting hundreds of criminals into a coma until they had felt every ounce of pain they have inflicted onto anyone they hurt. Either that, or Y/n mercilessly killed and burned their souls.