9

Chapter 9

While Kit was waiting for Yo, he decided to play a game on his phone to kill the time. He couldn't stop himself from pausing intermittently to think about how to deal with Ming. He finally came up with a certain plan.

Yo's class had just ended and as promised Kit has been waiting to pick him up and deliver him to Pha. When Yo walked out of his Faculty he saw Kit sitting there. He looked like he was waiting for someone.

"Hey Kit! what are you doing here?", Yo asked him with a cheerful smile, but a somewhat tired look.

Today Yo was looking cute as usual. His soft and smooth white face was radiating like the sunshine despite the fact that it was already evening. His eyes shone like the moon in the midst of darkness. Kit couldn't help admiring Yo. Pha indeed has the greatest taste! He made the most perfect choice!

At this point Kit couldn't help thinking, "wouldn't be bad having someone like Yo", cheerful, nice, happy, and above all cute!". "Not that Ming was bad just that he tried to get on Kit's nerves all the time, and Kit couldn't contain that behaviour. "No! he will never fall for that idiot!"

(chillax Kit and stop lying to us!!! all of us are aware how deeply you have already fallen for Ming) <:> <o> 😊 😉😉

"Pha asked me to pick you up and take you home, cuz he was busy. He will meet you in the room. Hope you don't mind?". "Are you hungry? ... how about we go find something to eat first... my treat of course!" Kit smiled at Yo and motioned with his hand... "after you, please!". Yo smiled back and began to make his way towards Kit's car. The two of them drove off to have dinner at their usual place.

Dinner was almost talkless, although both guys chipped in a sentence or two – about the taste of the food, how sugary the drink was today, etc. Overall the food was delicious, and both enjoyed dinner – they ate to their full. Kit paid, and both of them headed back into the car. Kit brought Yo to his dorm and left to his own.

Kit was in a very gay mood, having fulfilled his best friend's wish by picking up and dropping his 'cute boyfriend' at his dorm, as he had promised. He had even gone the extra mile of waiting for hours for this cute guy, and treating him dinner. "Mine! what a relief!". "I have a feeling that the rest of the evening was going to be a good one.

But was he wrong? ...

He got to his dormitory, parked his car and walked upstairs to his room. Just as he got to his floor, he saw a familiar face standing in front of his door, waiting for him.

As soon as Kit saw that it was Ming, he starting screaming within himself: "Ming!?" Remembering the promise, he had made to himself, as well as his plan not to be so cruel to Ming, he calmed down.

To Kit, Ming's smiles are always fake. Because whenever someone finished talking to Ming other than Yo or any one of his best friends in their doctor gang, he would roll his eyes when they looked away or sigh in frustration.

Nevertheless, Kit let out a smile on his lips, then walked over to Ming, who was standing there with a wide grin. He greeted Kit. Formerly, Kit would have taken to his heels upon seeing Ming, but today he didn't act like that.

"What are you doing here, Ming?".

Ming ... "I was waiting for you to come back home my Kitkat!".

Kit ... "Really... you shouldn't you know..." Kit was trying to finish his sentence but he was cut off by Ming... "Yeah, Kitty, and I also know that you are pissed with me, but I wanted to see you my Kitkat! ... I missed you so badly!" Kit was already blushing, and his ears had turned red like a tomato. "You're blushing, Kitty!!!, Ming said with a sheepish smile across his lips. He knew today wasn't the best time to tease the short doctor.

"I'm not mad at you ... I just don't want you to fall ill. You know it's still a bit cold outside. Besides you can catch a cold dressed like this and coming all the way from your dormitory to see me".

Surprisingly, to Ming Kit looked super cute complaining in that manner. The expression on his face revealed genuine care for Ming.

Suddenly, Ming felt like he had been chocked by something. He covered his mouth with his hands, gave a light but hard cough. "Kitty, I feel like I wanna puke right now". Ming began to shudder. "Can we go in? ... or I should probably freeze to death before you realise I am cold?". But this was just one of Ming's numerous tricks on Kit. He was only asking for a beating and nothing else.

Kit.. "Come on in!"

"Damn it! This boy got me again!

Ming quickly entered Kit's room.

"P'Kit are you ill, or something? ... you don't seem like yourself today?" Ming was panicking inside, because he felt something was not right with Kit, judging from his demeanor. However, he showed a rather calm concern on his outside. He drew a bit closer to Kit. Goosebumps all over his skin as he put the back of his palms on the Doctor's forehead trying to check if he had a temperature.

''Seems normal... are you okay kit!?'' Ming asked checking Kit up and down.

Kit ... "No, I swear I'm fine really! you can check again and see if you like..."

(Hehehehehe Kitty! Did we hear you tell Ming to check your temperature again...You asked for it.. If that boy goes overboard don't blame anyone)

Kit thought to himself. "I mean it doesn't get me anywhere if I play hard to get. I surrender Ming!" Inwardly, at this point Kit was already hitting his head against the wall.

Ming had a confused expression on his face. He was wondering whether he had heard correctly....

.....