18

Chapter 18

Ming was now feeling like asshole after making his lover cry before his very eyes. He managed to apologise, coax, console the short doctor, whose eyes at this point were wet from his tears. The shorter cute lover soon stopped sobbing, his face still buried on the chest of the taller engineer, his lover.

They moved from the wall behind the door where they had been standing all this time and sat down on the sofa.

Kit had sobered up by now, although his eyes were still a little teary. He was still shocked at Ming's behaviour. He still had tears in his eyes. However, after a while before the food was delivered, he gathered courage and asked Ming the actual reason he was so pissed.

He was already suspecting that Ming was pissed because he saw those two girls with them. True to his suspicion Ming suddenly asked "Who were those two girls with you and Pha? ... You never told me you had female friends too who were very close to you ... Why were they touching your cheeks like that? ... And you were excited about it such that you even wanted to follow them...."

Kit scoffed "Is that why you are fully charged up like this?" Those were Pree and Pring. They are a couple".

Immediately Ming's face lightened up.

Relieved Kit told him in a soft tone "In future, please don't act like an asshole... otherwise I doubt I will ever feel secured around you. I need you to trust me and have any other thoughts no matter the situation".

The door bell rang. Kit opened it to find a young man holding two plastic bags standing in front of the door. He noticed it was the delivery guy. Ming was standing right behind him, so he gently shoved Kit aside, collected the bags, thanked the young man and closed the door.

He beckoned to Kit to sit taking the initiative to serve out the food – Braised jasmine rice with chicken curry sauce, four omelets, stir-fried vegies, pork skewers, noodles with shrimps and chiili sauce, pink and white milk, crunchy seaweed.

The two lovers were starving, so they quickly sat at the dining table which standing close to the window and began eating in silence.

Ming's POV

I behaved like an asshole in front of my boyfriend today. "What was I thinking about!? .... Shouting at Kitty". Tears welled up in his big beautiful eyes. I felt so ashamed that a day after spending our first wonderful night together I drove him to tears. Not all, I also scared him with my over jealousy.

I even suspected that he was hitting on one of those girls. Apparently, they are just his friends and nothing more.

I caused my Kitty to sob like a baby today, wetting the front of my shirt with his tears. I feel very terrible right now.

It's better to stay away from Kitty.

......