20

Chapter 20

Hello guyz!

Hope you are enjoying the journey of our young lovers

Brace yourselves tighter cuz it's still very hot in here

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Both the doctor and his engineer lover have been driven wild into the jungles of ecstasy. The engineer now holding on tightly to the doctor's waist while the doctor's hips swayed uncontrollably, moaning and groaning loudly.

Ming had been driven mad, thrusting furiously now. Then he stopped and lifted Kit up in a sitting position onto his laps, holding on tightly to his butt cheeks, squeezing and hitting

"Pa! ... Pa! ... Pa!

The safari rover was running at a top speed now, and its occupants were screaming their head of out of the joy and pleasure.

Finally, Ming couldn't hold it any longer "Kitty......ahhhhhhhhhhh......I'm coming.......".

"Hold on.....I-I-I want to come with you..."

As the two lovers were about reaching a climax, they were practically tearing each other up with their teeth, biting, groaning loudly and leaving the hickeys on their necks as if to say "you are mine!". Kit spewed his hot cum on Ming's tummy, and Ming poured his hot cum inside Kit's tight hole.

The two lovers engaged with each other deeper into the night. Finally, they laid down overly exhausted, panting and drenched in sweat as if they had just crossed the finishing line of a cross-country marathon. Ming planted soft kisses on Kit's forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks as Kit laid down giggling like a baby.

''I love you kit''.

''Okay'' Kit answered.

"Just okay?"

"I know!"

"You know?"

"Yes!"

"Yes?"

"I love you too!"

Relieved, Ming heaved a sigh. 😉😉😉 😊😊

....................................................................................................

Kit POV

Completely exhausted Ming and I laid down for while to cool off.

"Kitty, let's go and take a shower".

Ming gave me a soft peck on my lips and got up from the bed.

When I tried getting up, I felt a sharp pain in the lower part of my back.

"Ouch!"

Ming was staring at me so as he noticed the pain on my face, he got worried.

"Does it hurt?"

Ming didn't wait for me to give an answer. He dashed straight into the bathroom and filled the bath tub with warm water. Then he came back and carried me carefully into the bathroom and place me slowly into the bath tub.

"Please lie in and keep your head up here okay!"

Then he left to go and tidy the room - he hanged our clothes in the wardrobe, changed the bed sheets, disposed off the condoms we had used and the lube wrap. He also opened the window to freshen up the room and came back into the bathroom to attend to me.

As I laid in the warm bath, I tried moving my legs slowly so I could rinse the entrance of my ***hole, but it was quite painful. Ming came back into bathroom and squatted by the tub. Then he poured some shower gel into his palms and gently rubbed my back and my whole body. After he rinsed my body with clean water, he dried me up with a towel.

"Can you try to move your legs?", Ming asked with a worried expression.

I tried, but I felt the inner part of my butt burning. I winced out of the pain which made Ming more worried than ever. So, he carried back to the bed and put me down with my face on the sheet.

"Can I please see if you are hurt?"

I felt so ashamed and didn't want to let Ming scrutinize my anus. I didn't have a choice but to allow him to see. Besides he is my boyfriend now so why shouldn't I let him. Ming saw that the entrance to my tight hole was swollen.

"Doctor, please do we have any ointment to help reduce the swell?", Ming asked me. I told him to check the same drawer from which he took the lube. He found the ointment and applied it on the swell. Then he brought out the drier and dried my hair for me.

"Kiss!", Ming gave me a peck on my cheeks and smiled at me. He left to take a shower and freshen himself up. Then he came back and laid beside me.

I smiled at him and touched his cheeks. "Thanks, sweetheart for everything!"

......