A Slightly Disturbing Message

When I woke up on Sunday morning Theo was gone. I checked my phone but I couldn't see anything, well nothing from Theo at least, but I got a slightly disturbing message from Scott. I was about to freak out but Theo came out of the bathroom and sat back down on the bed.

"Sorry I was just using the bathroom." He said.
"It's okay." I said. "Scott just text me. Monroe is back and she's got more people than before. She is not going to stop is she? She's going to kill us all."
"Hey Liam. It's going to be okay. We've done this before. We can do it again." He said hugging me tight.

There was a dead silence for about two minutes, until we heard someone cocking a gun outside the window.
"Did you just hear that?" I said.
"I heard that." He said.
A gunshot flew through the window right into my chest. I could feel Theo covering me with his body in order to protect me. Multiple gunshots cane through more hitting me. I fell unconscious.

*two hours later*
"Liam? Liam? Liam can you hear me?" Said Scott pushing me.
"Where's Theo?" I said. "Where is he?"
"Theo? Why was Theo here?" Said Stiles.
I looked at Scott and he looked at me, Malia was there too and Lydia. I thought to myself, I may as well say it now as they're all there.

"Look Theo and I are a thing. Like a proper thing, he's changed. He's good and he wants to help." I said.
They all kind of looked at me funny.
"Theo?" Said stiles. "Really?"
"You think I can help it stiles?" I said.
"Well you could try—
"Stiles, leave it." Scott said.

I looked around my room and found a note. It read:

Liam, if you want your precious Theo back you are going to have to come to the Armoury alone and we will release Theo. But you will stay with us. We know the bond between an alpha and beta and how strong it is. So in order to break Scott, we will kill you. It's you or Theo. The choice is yours.

"Well your not going alone." Scott said.
"Okay but I'm going. I don't care if I die, Theo needs to live." I said.
"Okay Liam just think about it for a—
"Let's go." I said.

Well this isn't going to go well...